Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire (today) vs. Pacquiao (2001) @ 122?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dam u guys are huggin too much on donaires nuts after saturday

Comment

Donaire by decison.

Pacquiao wouldnt get KOed.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
        dam u guys are huggin too much on donaires nuts after saturday
        ....so lets just act like what happened on Saturday didnt happen then.....THAT Nonito who starched Vic would handle Manny as well!!!...WHAT!!! ....lol

Comment

Gonna go with Pac, might be some what like the Marquez fight, by that I mean close.

Comment

Pac of course....Donaire has the tendency to let his opponents hit him to unleash his left hook...u cant do that to Pac when u let him hit u with a straight left...and besides Pac is a southpaw its self-explanatory

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is the worst fantasy fighter ever. Nonito KO Pacquiao.

Comment

Pacquiao. Too fast and his power was sick around that weight class.

BTW we hav no idea how Nonito would look at 122. The fact that he only rehydrated up to 126 tells me he isn't as big as most people claim that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                  Manny Pacquiao is the worst fantasy fighter ever. Nonito KO Pacquiao.
                  This cracks me up................

Comment

Donaire will beat the 2001 Pacquiao. Too inconsistent.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      ....so lets just act like what happened on Saturday didnt happen then.....THAT Nonito who starched Vic would handle Manny as well!!!...WHAT!!! ....lol
                      NOONE talked about donaire before montiel now all of a sudden hes the greatest thing ever. i give him props but i wanna see him fight someone his size instead of being the PWill of the lower divisions. Fight Juanma or Gamboa then well talk.

but back to the subject, i think itll be a close call. Pac is **** against counter-punchers but he can dance around them and slip combos in different angles. its a toss up. i give pac more of a losing chance against 122 donaire than floyd today.

Comment

Working...
                      X