Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire (today) vs. Pacquiao (2001) @ 122?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac was too one dimensional at the time and Donaire has more power at the weight TBH.

Donaire by way of TKO/KO.

Comment

Just gonna say, Pac would make short work of both Vic and Montiel.

Perhaps earlier than Donaire. Pac had monster power in the lower divisions and his ferocity was second to none.

Then again, Pac doesn't even make the Top 10 Fantasy Fighter p4p.

Pac's Fantasy Fight record is like 4-21 w/ 1 KO.

Comment

can donaire handle pac's speed? lower division pac's speed is ridiculous and i am not sure donaire would want to trade punches with a young pac.

Comment

Pacquiao loses ALL his fantasy fights ...period.
          This should be common knowledge by now

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
            can donaire handle pac's speed? lower division pac's speed is ridiculous and i am not sure donaire would want to trade punches with a young pac.
            Can Pac handle Donaire's? The power is sick as well. Nonito is dangerous with both hands. Pac was just a left hand brawler back then.

Comment

Didn't I do this poll a couple of days ago

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=461742

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Can Pac handle Donaire's? The power is sick as well. Nonito is dangerous with both hands. Pac was just a left hand brawler back then.
                True. And look where it got him?

Comment

Originally posted by hanzoh74 View Post
                  so u really think Donaire can be beat fighters like Barrera, Morales and Marquez??
                  122 Pac isn't the same Pac that beat Barrera, Morales, and Marquez.

Comment

I'd go, Donaire by Decision, I just think he's a more skilled fighter now than Pac was at 122 (assuming he carries well at 122). But at those weights, we have to recognize just how nasty Pac's power was, he was knocking guys out with really just one punch. He was a one dimensional fighter that had one of the nastiest straight lefts in boxing. It would've been an entertaining fight for sure. This doesn't take anything away from Donaire, b/c even a one dimensional Pac is a "hell of a dimension."

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      122 Pac isn't the same Pac that beat Barrera, Morales, and Marquez.
                      what r u talking about?? u mean if Pac fought MAB in 122 Pac will be obliterated?? Stupid analogy i would say!!

Comment

Working...
                      X