Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire (today) vs. Pacquiao (2001) @ 122?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac has troubles with fighters that move well, a la Jorge Solis

i would give it to Donaire via UD, Pac's got a great chin and never been KOed via the head. He would walk through Donaire's uppercuts easily.

Comment

it's easy to say Nonito would win because we all just saw him looking like a pure stud the other night...he's polished, moves well, has good power...everyone is enamored with Donaire and rightfully so...he's one of the next stars in the making

however, as raw as PAC was at 122, people tend to forget how ferocious he was back then...this was PAC without the glitz and glamour...the PAC that was still super hungry...this was also a PAC that insane handspeed...for you noobs out there that think he's fast now, try watching his early ****

we dont know how poised Donaire would be against a whirlwind version of PAC...which is what he was at those weights...what if one of those patented PAC straight lefts lands on Donaire? how well does he take that shot?

we really wont know but in customary NSB manner, we have to say PAC loses...he's horrible in these fantasy fights

Comment

donaire today beats the pac from 122

donaire boxing technique is as good or not too far behind of pac technique today

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
          donaire today beats the pac from 122

donaire boxing technique is as good or not too far behind of pac technique today
          so u really think Donaire can be beat fighters like Barrera, Morales and Marquez??

Comment

Again, Ive had Donaire rated high forever but his 2 biggest wins are against naturally smaller men and I think as good & complete as he is, if you really watch him he still has some flaws that a top notch guy can take advantage of if they can match him physically and Pac can more then match him physically. We also know that Pac has that never die attitude and would have no fear of him. Pac was super one deminsional back then but until I see Nonito do it against someone Pac's size, Im going with Pac, espically what we know of him now

Comment

Im telling you right now, Montiel & Vic are no Pacquaio. Its not even close to the same fight, even with that one deminsonal version

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                it's easy to say Nonito would win because we all just saw him looking like a pure stud the other night...he's polished, moves well, has good power...everyone is enamored with Donaire and rightfully so...he's one of the next stars in the making

however, as raw as PAC was at 122, people tend to forget how ferocious he was back then...this was PAC without the glitz and glamour...the PAC that was still super hungry...this was also a PAC that insane handspeed...for you noobs out there that think he's fast now, try watching his early ****

we dont know how poised Donaire would be against a whirlwind version of PAC...which is what he was at those weights...what if one of those patented PAC straight lefts lands on Donaire? how well does he take that shot?

we really wont know but in customary NSB manner, we have to say PAC loses...he's horrible in these fantasy fights
                see....this is why I consider you a OG on here....strong post and good points made

@ DLT....thats real homey....I forget how HUNGRY that 1D Pac was

Comment

Sorry Pac haters Manny would win IMO.

WHY:

1. granite chin
                  2. their height and reach more or less the same Nonito wouldn't have the advantage.
                  3. greater stamina
                  4. a lions heart something Nonito has yet to show.

Comment

i think floyd wins this.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                      Pac has troubles with fighters that move well, a la Jorge Solis

i would give it to Donaire via UD, Pac's got a great chin and never been KOed via the head. He would walk through Donaire's uppercuts easily.
                      Pac had a problem with fighters that move but it doesnt mean he would lose. a raw Pac was supposed to lose against Barrera who was on top of his game, a p4p #3 and a great fighter. way greater than Montiel or Nonito.

Haters always pick against Pac. they always pick a counter puncher over Pac. they always pick a defensive fighter over Pac. but in reality Pac beats them all.
                      Yeah Donaire is more polish fighter than Pac was 8 yrs ago. but polish fighters dont always win.

Comment

Working...
                      X