Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Should Donaire Wat Before He Moves Up To Feather Weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Should Donaire Wat Before He Moves Up To Feather Weight?

When he was asked if he would move up and fight Juanma or Gamboa I thought tthat would be possible for him to but I think he should make that move within a year not right away. How long do you guys think he should wait before moving up?

I think he should move up to 122 and fight about 2 fights there against the likes of Rigondeaux and Vazquez Jr. After that we can talk 126.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
      I think he should move up to 122 and fight about 2 fights there against the likes of Rigondeaux and Vazquez Jr. After that we can talk 126.
      one step at a time yeah. theres alot of talent in the feather weight division right now but i think donaire can do it.

Comment

Fight the winner of mares-agbeko and maybe Moreno then he can move up. There are a lot of good fights at 118 why move up right away.

Comment

he shoud try to collect belts as he moves up without skipping any weighclass.......

Comment

I honestly believe in the right shape he brutally knocks both JuanMa and Gamboa out. Both have weak chins and Donaire hits like as hard as a modafucka.

Comment

after seeing him last night and hearing he had some problems making weight im pretty sure he can hang with lopez or gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainskiBum View Post
                after seeing him last night and hearing he had some problems making weight im pretty sure he can hang with lopez or gamboa.
                Not only hang with them but knock them the fuck out with one punch. Shit if it was possible I honestly think he would knock out the 2 of them in the same night. All he has to do is get ready for a 12 rounder. Knocks Gamboa out in 6 and then JuanMa in 6. Killed two birds with one stone.

Comment

he should get a belt at 122 first and maybe defend it a couple of times...that should be his ticket to 126. donaire can fight up to 4 times a year if he wants as he always stay in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                    Not only hang with them but knock them the fuck out with one punch. Shit if it was possible I honestly think he would knock out the 2 of them in the same night. All he has to do is get ready for a 12 rounder. Knocks Gamboa out in 6 and then JuanMa in 6. Killed two birds with one stone.
                    i think he can do it. lopez for sure he gets rocked a lot lol. he'll still have to keep his defense tight though becuase both of them can bang.

Comment

Working...
                    X