No announcement yet.

Prime Naseem Hamed vs Pacquiao @ FW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Another one of this thread huh? Pac by knockout. Naz got dropped multiple times by 100 year old Kevin Kelley. Pac smashes him in 4.
    Dropped because of a lack of balance, not a lack of chin. The guy was never hurt once in his career.

Naz has too much power for Pac at FW imo. But why am I not surprised the poll results are this stupidly wide?

Comment

Hamed by TKO/KO. Pacquiao at featherweight wasn't a seasoned fighter, that is the major difference. Pacquiao isn't knocking Hamed out at featherweight unless you're delusional. Hamed had a granite chin, and toe-to-toe Hamed would have picked the Pacquiao of featherweight apart.

And yes I'm deadly serious. If Pacquiao was a seasoned fighter at featherweight (the fighter he is now) then Hamed loses via UD.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Morales did turn lefty for him to land those big shots.

OMG

Naw Kelley hit his ass. He thought about not getting up.

Thats why I cant really discuss things with Naz fans. They are totally hypnotized by his dances. Its the most mind blowing point of view on boxingscene. I mean who the hell brings up McCollough as a huge win. Sad.
        LOL yeah, he was on the floor begging the ref to stop the fight...

Comment

i actually think decision to pac, naz was too bendy and all over the place to be KO'd and i dont think he's be able to KO pac due to pac's heart...
          wud've been a good fight though

Comment

Naw Kelley hit his ass. He thought about not getting up.
            Why make things up? He got hit but he was never hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
              LOL yeah, he was on the floor begging the ref to stop the fight...
              Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Why make things up? He got hit but he was never hurt.

FF to 4:25 It damn sure wasnt balance. And he looked hurt.

Comment

Ive probably seen that fight more than any other. He pulled straight back with his chin in the air and Kelly caught him with a punch.

He wasnt hurt. You obviously dont know what "hurt" means if you think Naz was there.

Comment

You blind?

Clearly because of poor balance.

Comment

Originally posted by neoz View Post
                    Clowns.
                    So easily fooled by someone who looks good against bums.
                    Hamed hand down style is tailor made for Pacman.

Pacman KTFO Hamed 1st round.
                    Hamed didnt fight bums.

He was the WBO, WBA, WBC and IBF champion at featherweight. Making 15 title defences beating 10 world titlists and top contenders also. Rated P4P by the ring.

He was the best featherweight of the 90s and there hasnt been anyone as acomplished since.

Comment

Just by reading the first page i can tell the poll will be unfairly stacked in pacs favor.. i mean you have clowns saying Hamed only faced bums?? the guy cleared out a division something which now days doesn't happen... but for corrupt boxing boards he would have held all 4 belts at the same time.

So he lost to Barrera (A prime Barrera).. who was able to stick to a great gameplan and beat Naz (not as wide as people like to make out though). Pacquiao at 126 was nothing in comparison to what he is today..

Your telling me the Pacquiao which knocked down Marquez 4 times then got his ass whopped for the rest of the fight or the one that got beat up by Morales.. is just gonna straight up destroy Hamed?

Barrera who is meant to be this tough mexican guy changed his style up in order to beat Naz.. Pacqiuao at that stage didn't have the ability too
                      Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 02-19-2011, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X