Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Naseem Hamed vs Pacquiao @ FW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naz has explosive power which could take people out with one shot. He literally had the power of the middleweight at featherweight. Steward has said that he hit harder P4P than Hearns.

If Pac stands toe to toe there is a chance he gets KTFO. People forget also that Naz could counterpunch also and be elusive when he wanted. I see Hamed by KO.

Pacquiao was green at featherweight and relied on his left hand alot more than he does now. Pacquiao had a solid chin but it was no means iron at this stage like it is now.

If Pacquiao had the skills he has now though at featherweight then he would KO Hamed.

Comment

It would be one of those fights where I really wouldn't care who wins. It'd just be a pleasure to watch. I think Nas would take it so long as he was properly prepared.

Mayweather vs Hamed at SFW would be brilliant if Nas went into it with the attitude he had before he got horribly complacent. Just imagine the power and unorthodox style of Nas going up against an aggressive Floyd.

Comment

Most of the posters voting Pac have probably never even seen a Hamed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          Most of the posters voting Pac have probably never even seen a Hamed fight.
          I've seen him fight tons, and I've never been impressed with the guy. 15 minutes of dancing to the ring, clowning around getting roughed up by my boy Flushing Flash Kevin Kelley, getting lucky with a KO

You seen one fight, you seen em all.

One hell of a gimmick he was.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            I've seen him fight tons, and I've never been impressed with the guy. 15 minutes of dancing to the ring, clowning around getting roughed up by my boy Flushing Flash Kevin Kelley, getting lucky with a KO

How do you get lucky knocking someone out...especially after dropping and hurting them several times before?

Comment

Hamed is one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

pacquiao TKO 3

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                We are talking at 126 lbs here guys.

Barrera was spot on prime when he beat Nas and he was a couple of years past prime when Pac beat him. Same Pac couldn'rt beat JMM or Morales when he moved up.

Pac's best fighting weight is 140-147. Even fighting Marg he was still 150. Thats the grounds I use to give the KO to Naz.

Also Naz is the harder puncher.

And Kevin Kelley and Wayne McCulloch weren't bums. No more than JMM and Cotto.
                just so happens where all the worst cherry picking has been

Comment

Clowns.
                  So easily fooled by someone who looks good against bums.
                  Hamed hand down style is tailor made for Pacman.

Pacman KTFO Hamed 1st round.

Comment

Another one of this thread huh? Pac by knockout. Naz got dropped multiple times by 100 year old Kevin Kelley. Pac smashes him in 4.

Comment

Originally posted by lesterprettyboy View Post
                      Lol...Naz couldn't do **** against Barrera...and a one dimensional PAC ate and spit Barrera like a rag doll.

People say styles makes fights? Well, Hameds style fits perfectly with PAC! No one is winning in a toe to toe battle with Manny. When he won in the first fight, Erik did not fully engage PAC in a brawl. He did it by controlling the distance and effective aggression. When he tried to go toe to toe hard, his legs went rubbery (See 12th round of EM-PAC 1)
                      Morales did turn lefty for him to land those big shots.

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Hamed at FW was untouchable, Even a Naz that lack motivation and doesnt train anymore still won some of his fights towards the end of his career, Barrera respect Naz sooo much he didnt engage with Naz, He just box him from the outside.. Thats what you call respect, When you have a brawler who basically became a boxer because he knows if he gets hit by you then its over..Respect
                      OMG

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Ok you werent joking

Naz was never hurt once in his career. The knockdowns were all cases of bad balance.

Pacquaio was knocked down and put on queer street by a jab at 122lbs.

Of course, you probably hadnt heard of him.
                      Naw Kelley hit his ass. He thought about not getting up.

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Hamed is one of the most overrated fighters of all time.

pacquiao TKO 3
                      Thats why I cant really discuss things with Naz fans. They are totally hypnotized by his dances. Its the most mind blowing point of view on boxingscene. I mean who the hell brings up McCollough as a huge win. Sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X