Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward will loose to abraham cause he is forced to box him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward will loose to abraham cause he is forced to box him!

What i mean is and people might not see it but ward found a perfect style for him! And this is inside fighting! I think ward is a great inside fighter but not as good at long distance even though he dominated kessler!
    But abraham is a different animal! Ward will use every opportunity to dig to abrahams body but he wont stay in his chest for too long like in the allan green fight or sakio bika cause it wont be effectve against abraham! This means ward has to box him for almost 12 rounds and if abrahams mind is right this speels disaster for ward!

Now people will come up and say dirrell outboxed him.. but didnt dirrell also tire and abraham did get to him late in that fight!!? who knows what would have happened if the fight went longer!
    Froch really did school abraham yes i give you that and abraham looked pathetic but also you must see ward hasnt got that strong jab of froch to keep abraham away from him! Anyone who thinks ward will have an easy time against abraham !? Think again...

abraham aint outboxing ward

Comment

Abraham doesnt need to change that much from his style for this fight!
      Perhaps add a little bit dirty fighting cause thats what hes gonna get from ward also.. no just joking abraham needs to let his hands fly and thats it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        abraham aint outboxing ward
        i didnt say abraham will win on points!! if he wins it will be by ko ! you dont have to be a boxing fan to see that

Comment

Originally posted by Hayehammer View Post
          Abraham doesnt need to change that much from his style for this fight!
          Perhaps add a little bit dirty fighting cause thats what hes gonna get from ward also.. no just joking abraham needs to let his hands fly and thats it
          If Abraham lets his hands fly, he's getting knocked out.

Comment

abraham is like as tall as manny pacquiao so no i don't see abraham out boxing him.

he's best suited to get ward into a fire fight, if so he's got a chance.

Comment

Abraham needs to be more active, he has to cut the ring off and then throw the hands, he isn't going to win this looking for the odd pot-shot counter

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                If Abraham lets his hands fly, he's getting knocked out.
                if this happens you can ban me for life on this community!

Comment

I re watched Ward vs Bika and managed to grasp a conversation the commentators were having around about the 5th or 6th round mark. They were stating how they don't agree with Virgil Hill's statement of which was "we chose Bika because he has a similar style to Abraham"

I don't get why the commentors held this stance when Virgil Hill is right.

You see, the reason being is because the majority of people view Abraham as a stiff, robotic and come-forward fighter who holds a high guard, which is of course true. I can't find fault with that. However there is a different side to Abraham that we rarely come to see. As it only is displayed in short bursts, most especially when he is desperate and here we see him become a completely different sort of animal. **** ME does he get wild. Wide, unorthodox and loaded punches fly about the place - similar to that of Bika. This is what Virgil Hill was talking about. This is what they're preparing for and that's for the worst - the one and only, best way to prepare.

From seeing how Ward came out unscathed from his bout with Bika, and knowing that Abraham replicates Sakio Bika in only times of desperation and in short bursts. I have now come to the conclusion that Arthur Abraham will lose by a wide unanimous decision to Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
                    I re watched Ward vs Bika and managed to grasp a conversation the commentators were having around about the 5th or 6th round mark. They were stating how they don't agree with Virgil Hill's statement of which was "we chose Bika because he has a similar style to Abraham"

I don't get why the commentors held this stance when Virgil Hill is right.

You see, the reason being is because the majority of people view Abraham as a stiff, robotic and come-forward fighter who holds a high guard, which is of course true. I can't find fault with that. However there is a different side to Abraham that we rarely come to see. As it only is displayed in short bursts, most especially when he is desperate and here we see him become a completely different sort of animal. **** ME does he get wild. Wide, unorthodox and loaded punches fly about the place - similar to that of Bika. This is what Virgil Hill was talking about. This is what they're preparing for and that's for the worst - the one and only, best way to prepare.

From seeing how Ward came out unscathed from his bout with Bika, and knowing that Abraham replicates Sakio Bika in only times of desperation and in short bursts. I have now come to the conclusion that Arthur Abraham will lose by a wide unanimous decision to Andre Ward.
                    perfectly stated. If Ward fights Abraham on the inside I think we will see Abraham pushed backwards and forced to fight off of the back foot. This will decrease his power, cause him to gas even faster and take him to a place he has almost never had to fight from. The guy is not an inside brawler but does his best work when his opponents give him the time to pick his spots. For this reason I think Ward will be all over this dude from the get go. And from what I have seen The king does not take kindly to being roughed up, i think he will respond with lots of complaining and fouling of his own.

Comment

Working...
                    X