Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lol Rios knows how to beat Tim Bradley!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Rios knows how to beat Tim Bradley!

Eli Seckbach: "how would you defend against a headbutt?"

Rios: "I'll just do an elbowbutt" lmao and he guards his face with his elbow. It starts at 1:50 I'm on my phone so I can't embed...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi8vc...e_gdata_player

Agree with him, if he can't get Marquez or Soto might as well move up.

Comment

Rios' next fight is no gimme

Comment

war bam bam

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by danny711 View Post
            Rios' next fight is no gimme
            Rios is going to lose his next fight.

It's amazing what beating an American prospect does to some people's careers. Dmitry Pirog and Brandon Rios are tabbed to be superstars. Imagine if they beat an established American fighter?

Comment

Rios is funny lol it's no wonder him and Ortiz don't get along...they're complete opposites lol Rios would get under Khan's skin and make him lose it haha

Comment

smart man,

if a guy's head is in your space, you gotta occupy that space with something before his head gets there.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  Eli Seckbach:
                  Rios: "I'll just do an elbowbutt" lmao and he guards his face with his elbow.
                  that's cool, but it opens rios up to the body.... better do over 9000 sit ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    Rios is going to lose his next fight.

It's amazing what beating an American prospect does to some people's careers. Dmitry Pirog and Brandon Rios are tabbed to be superstars. Imagine if they beat an established American fighter?
                    what do you think about pirog as a fighter? did you see any of his other fights?

there's a big difference between a good defensive fighter with a good offense as compared to a good offensive fighter with little defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X