No announcement yet.

What If The Impossible Happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
    your logic is backwards. It will hurt his legacy to the casual fan before it will to a real boing fan. Casual fans dont care about the "he's small" logic. That type of thinking was thrown out the window after Pac destroyed De La Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Clottey and Margarito. Everybody has an expectation of Pac now. I was talking to a guy at Wal-Mart last week because he had on some Pacquiao Nikes and he was seriously trying to make a case to me why Pacquiao vs Mike Tyson would be competitive in the 1980's. Casual fans are dumb and dont know much about boxing, they will jump off the bandwagon in a second if Pac gets beat.
    you cant be serious...lol

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
      That comedian is as dumb and as inconsistent as ***. He claims he's a real boxing fan. Maybe a real ***ing streamer who watches most fights for free.
      I usually dont own people this early in the morning but,

Where am I being inconsistent dip****. U made a ignorant dumbass statement about Casual fans actually thinking about Pacs legacy before writing him off. What since does that make you moron? Thats why their "casual fans" they dont give a *** about legacy and they dont make excuses for boxers. And who dosent stream fights? I aint pay for Roy-Bhop2, Marquez-Diaz2, and im not gonna pay $50 dollars for Cotto-Mayorga or Pac-Mosley. You can support bull**** if you want to hoe, but i'll be smart and save my money.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        Yeah, that Walmart thing is made up. It's clear as saran wrap. What a clown.

Comment

At this point in time Boxing needs a Mayweather-Pacquiao. The general public is mainly only interested in boxing because of the hope for this fight. How could this not be bad for boxing.
          I agree with you that Pac/Floyd should get made, it is the best possible historic match by the p4p boxer today in boxing(#1 and 1A). But there has been a lot of lost opportunity to make this fight and I always said it should get done sooner than later cause either fighter can lose or not be at their best as time passes.

I don't think Floyd is going to fight anymore so I'm done being dissapointed and have moved on. Would I like to watch it? HELL YEAH! Is it going to happen? Nobody knows.

Comment

Im died serious. I thought dude was just being sarcastic the whole time, but he was seriously going into depth about Pac using his angles on Mike and being to fast for Mike to catch. I was speechless. We didnt even talk about Mayweather-Pac because he probably would have told me Pac would turn Super Saiyan and use a spirit bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              Yeah, that Walmart thing is made up. It's clear as saran wrap. What a clown.
              hahaha, dont be ashamed of your people. Embrace them.

Comment

just for the record mosley isnt signed to top rank

Comment

Im died serious. I thought dude was just being sarcastic the whole time, but he was seriously going into depth about Pac using his angles on Mike and being to fast for Mike to catch. I was speechless. We didnt even talk about Mayweather-Pac because he probably would have told me Pac would turn Super Saiyan and use a spirit bomb.
                  the weird part is..you actually kept talking to him..i wouldve walk off

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                    I agree with you that Pac/Floyd should get made, it is the best possible historic match by the p4p boxer today in boxing(#1 and 1A). But there has been a lot of lost opportunity to make this fight and I always said it should get done sooner than later cause either fighter can lose or not be at their best as time passes.

I don't think Floyd is going to fight anymore so I'm done being dissapointed and have moved on. Would I like to watch it? HELL YEAH! Is it going to happen? Nobody knows.
                    He's a die hard Floyd fan. What do we expect? He's trying to justify that a Pac-Floyd fight is still possible even if Pac losses to Mosley. Why would you opt for a figther who's just coming off a loss? Doesn't that go against the grain of being a real boxing fan? What a moron. It's clear as night and day with these Floyd fanboys. They want it both ways. Of course, their idol will forever be blamed for ducking the fight the whole world wants to see. He denied them of seeing it.

Comment

the weird part is..you actually kept talking to him..i wouldve walk off
                      haha I thought he was joking for a good 3 min. Its all good though, I was just happy to see random people interested in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X