Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Demetrius Andrade? Kids got crazy hand speed. He Cocky too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't look good in his last fight imo. He has a habit of dropping his hands too much after he punches.

Comment

Gary Russell looks a better prospect tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
        Yeah he looks good.

Kind of a strand dude lol
        he's a beast to me. i like how he put it ON judah. I think he's gonna win on march 4th and people will know his name after that.

Comment

I watched Andrade win the amateur world championships in 2007 in Chicago.

He's ok, but to me he hasn't improved much since then.

He had some flashy early ko victories but as he's been moved along he's looking less impressive the last few times out- even though he won his fights fairly easy, I just don't see anything that screams p4p star.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I watched Andrade win the amateur world championships in 2007 in Chicago.

He's ok, but to me he hasn't improved much since then.

He had some flashy early ko victories but as he's been moved along he's looking less impressive the last few times out- even though he won his fights fairly easy, I just don't see anything that screams p4p star.
            who you got in despaigne v syllakh (sp)?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              who you got in despaigne v syllakh (sp)?
              I will take the Cuban, only because I saw the Ukranian lose to a not too good American in the WC's.

Got to admit though, the Ukranian lit up Judah nicely not too long ago.

The Cuban by UD.

Comment

Andrade has great athleticism and a good frame but he needs a new trainer. He could be really good but he needs to be pushed harder in training cam because he struggles against guys who have heart but much less talent than he does.

Ray Ximinez Jr, jose benevidez, Gary Russell, Erislandi Lara, Guillermo Rigondeaux are all better thatn he is right now.

Comment

I will take the Cuban, only because I saw the Ukranian lose to a not too good American in the WC's.

Got to admit though, the Ukranian lit up Judah nicely not too long ago.

The Cuban by UD.
                  might as well throw something on it no? make it more interesting. 20mil?

i didn't see his fight he lost, but i'm not all that impressed either way with people's results in the amateurs these days. i think the ruskie's looked better as a pro

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    might as well throw something on it no? make it more interesting. 20mil?

i didn't see his fight he lost, but i'm not all that impressed either way with people's results in the amateurs these days. i think the ruskie's looked better as a pro

Yeah what the hell. 20 million it is.

Not a big fan of Despaigne's style tbh.

Comment

Yeah what the hell. 20 million it is.

Not a big fan of Despaigne's style tbh.

me neither. done.

you erich bastard.

Comment

Working...
                      X