Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about Demetrius Andrade? Kids got crazy hand speed. He Cocky too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade is a young pup and has really good skills but his head isn't there. It could be youth but he doesn't seem to have it all going. Most kids that are talented as he is and actually went on to do big things had their head on more straight. I think he is going to fizzle out and not really accomplish much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      All those guys you named as well you can come up with flaws and hate on any prospect. You can act like you know but you really have no idea on any prospect until they are tested.
      I agree with what you are saying and seeing how there was an article on him a few days, you can look no further than Ricardo Williams. The thing though is that these young guys get the right bouts to help them develop as fighters.

Andrade clearly isn't and to top it off his team (including himself) are so dellusional that they don't even see it themselves.

I mean it doesn't take a genius to see what's gonna happen. To give you an analogy (so you know what I'm talking about) let's say that you never study, barely do your homework and then your professor tells you that there is a test coming up. Do you honestly think you will pass that ****? Same **** with Andrade, and if you know anything about building fighters then you know what's gonna happen once Andrade steps up.

There are some very rare expections, such as Jermain Taylor, but even he was exposed once he fought other top fighters (Pavlik, Froch and Abraham).

Comment

Gary Russell Jr. is the real deal man. I can see this kid being pound for pound king and a boxing legend I saw him fight in the amateurs twice.

You should check out his younger brother Gary Antonio Russell (All 5 on them are named Gary Russell, but have diff middle names). The youngest one is the nicest one outta all of them (talent wise) IMO.

Comment

But...but I thought black boxing was dead???

Every 5-10 years a African American virtuoso ATG is born. I want to see who follows Mayweather. A heir to the throne left by SRR and those who came before him.

Comment

Raushee Warren

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
              I agree with what you are saying and seeing how there was an article on him a few days, you can look no further than Ricardo Williams. The thing though is that these young guys get the right bouts to help them develop as fighters.

Andrade clearly isn't and to top it off his team (including himself) are so dellusional that they don't even see it themselves.

I mean it doesn't take a genius to see what's gonna happen. To give you an analogy (so you know what I'm talking about) let's say that you never study, barely do your homework and then your professor tells you that there is a test coming up. Do you honestly think you will pass that ****? Same **** with Andrade, and if you know anything about building fighters then you know what's gonna happen once Andrade steps up.

There are some very rare expections, such as Jermain Taylor, but even he was exposed once he fought other top fighters (Pavlik, Froch and Abraham).
              Yeah Im sure you know more about Boxing then me I have only been really following it for about 4 years and I have never really seen how prospects progressed and how their careers have blossomed. I was just pretty blown away by his natural ability thats what I was trying to say like I think there are a lot better boxers with better technique and have a better head on their shoulders I just feel that his coordination is tremendous. Kind of reminds me of Zab Judah a little bit.

I am extremely high on Jose Benavidez Jr. if I have ever seen a kid with a good head on his shoulders he is it and also he is with Top Rank so you know they know what their doing.

Thanks for the explanation brother.

Comment

I think there a lot of better young boxers than him but i aint talking about boxing ability just his athletic ability and coordination. I am not saying he is anything amazing but his athleticism is pretty damn good kid could have went into any sport and succeeded.

Yo Adrian Broner is the real deal his fight against Daniel Ponce de leon is going to be on HBO before Saul Alvarez vs. Matthew Hatton. I am looking to forward his performance in that fight.
                broner's way bigger than ponce, i would prefer to see him in with someone like another lw prospect sherif bogere or an edner cherry level guy. then he can step it up to mercito gesta or a david diaz type gatekeeper

Comment

tell you what prospect fight I'm hyped about, the ruskie guy syllakh against the cuban despaigne march 4th.

great battle of real deal prospects

Comment

I caught him at the Twin Rivers against the Chatman, who fought last FNF, and the judges scorecards were ridiculous, just ridiculous. Chatman was real competitive and they each were throwing close to 100 punches per round.

Andrdade is a decent prospect, but has trouble against opponents that can take his punch and keep the pressure on him. At 6'1, southpaw, solid stamina, good speed and combinations, he should be taking everybody out, but instead of taking center ring, he lets them come forward and have their best shot winning. Maybe it's lack of strength, lack of ring generalship, and/or just overconfidence, but there's something wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      tell you what prospect fight I'm hyped about, the ruskie guy syllakh against the cuban despaigne march 4th.

great battle of real deal prospects
                      Yeah he looks good.

Kind of a strand dude lol

Comment

Working...
                      X