Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do David Haye and Adam Booth believe UK boxing fans are ******?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Adam Booth reality distortion field is something else. I think Haye is being poorly advised and any half decent manager would have tied up a series of Klitschko fights for mega bucks ages ago. Look at Adamek... he has been properly managed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
      You said he was implying that he would fight him after his mandatory, how do you come to that conclusion from what he said on Twitter? He didn't say he would fight him did he?
      Audley Harrison.

Comment

The problem with boxing "fans" here in the UK is that too many of them are casual fans who don't pay attention to or watch the sport regularly. One of the main reasons I use BS is because there is nobody within my group of friends or family who I would regard as a real fan, meaning that I can't talk boxing with them without hearing sentences such as "David Haye is the best fighter in the world and would destroy the Klitschko's" or "How can Klitschko be the world champion when Haye won it first". The media are to blame for this, David Haye is being paraded around on chat shows as Heavyweight champion of the world yet Carl Froch, who is far more deserving of praise than Haye, is completely ignored and almost unknown to casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
          Audley Harrison.
          That was a big money fight, Tarver isn't. If that is your reasoning then you should expect Haye to fight Wlad on July 2nd because he said he isn't going to.

Comment

Originally posted by adamk1304 View Post
            The problem with boxing "fans" here in the UK is that too many of them are casual fans who don't pay attention to or watch the sport regularly. One of the main reasons I use BS is because there is nobody within my group of friends or family who I would regard as a real fan, meaning that I can't talk boxing with them without hearing sentences such as "David Haye is the best fighter in the world and would destroy the Klitschko's" or "How can Klitschko be the world champion when Haye won it first". The media are to blame for this, David Haye is being paraded around on chat shows as Heavyweight champion of the world yet Carl Froch, who is far more deserving of praise than Haye, is completely ignored and almost unknown to casual fans.
            your right there,most "boxing" fans are just sports fans,and they really do not know how things work,whos who and whats what.

i dont myself even read paper or listen to the media in anyway,certain media,especially sports media is so awful here!.

froch is the man,the real deal,he deserves the attention and praise,i beleive he should be on sky for his next fight with johnson,and hopefully hele be dominant and gutsy,and the public can apreciate the hidden gem that is the cobra.

i wouldnt be shocked if him and haye were on the same ppv,as they need haye to draw attention to froch,once they all see froch then froch could be as popular as hatton was!.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
              The Adam Booth reality distortion field is something else. I think Haye is being poorly advised and any half decent manager would have tied up a series of Klitschko fights for mega bucks ages ago. Look at Adamek... he has been properly managed.
              i dont think booth is the best,not by a long shot.

but he seems to have manourvered haye to titles with very little fights,so he cant be that bad?.
              he agreed a deal with warren for the enzo fight unification of titles!.

adamek is the 2nd next or possibly equally as popular if not a bit more than haye,even if he isnt seen as big a challange than haye is to klitschkos.

and just because the negotiations seemed to be smooth and done quick,does not make it so,im sure there were many stages of negotiating and wrangling points and clauses here and there before they did finally agree eveything and sign.

chisora did state on video that kitschko had him sign a confidentiality clause,where he could not discuss details of the fight,which he did anyway saying about the 3 rematch clause,that had to be done within a year.

but haye did agree everything this time for the deal,all that needed was for wlad to not fight anyone ,or not so soon to the fight date,and for them to agree the US tv network.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                That was a big money fight, Tarver isn't. If that is your reasoning then you should expect Haye to fight Wlad on July 2nd because he said he isn't going to.
                My point is David Haye fights people he has no business fighting whatsoever and if you're defending that fight by saying it was a big money fight, let me ask you this, what did you personally benefit from by Haye fighting Harrison? Did it make you richer?

There is no way you can possibly defend that farce of a fight as legitimate, regardless of how much income it created for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                  My point is David Haye fights people he has no business fighting whatsoever and if you're defending that fight by saying it was a big money fight, let me ask you this, what did you personally benefit from by Haye fighting Harrison? Did it make you richer?

There is no way you can possibly defend that farce of a fight as legitimate, regardless of how much income it created for him.
                  Yet you Klit fans defend Chisora who is even more of a joke then Harrision. Please don't use the young hungry fighter line that can be used for pretty much anyone in their early or mid 20s. What achievements does Chisora have at HW?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                    The thought has crossed my mind that Haye didn't really want to fight Audley, it was Adam Booth who wanted it for easy money.

Back in 2009, Booth didn't even have the courtesy to telephone HBO, Bonte and Shaeffer and let them know the fight with Vitali was off.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                      The thought has crossed my mind that Haye didn't really want to fight Audley, it was Adam Booth who wanted it for easy money.

Back in 2009, Booth didn't even have the courtesy to telephone HBO, Bonte and Shaeffer and let them know the fight with Vitali was off.
                      Booth is a complete wanker.

He's acts like he's the ***** when in reality hes a crap trainer with a crap sports science degree. Hes a bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X