• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but can he do this....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLng0lh70eI

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
      Dude how is the smaller fighter responsible for butts??This must mean either the taller fighter is leaning in or the other fighter is trying to clinch(both of which Devon was doing)Devon was responsible for most of the butts because of his clinching and trying his hardest not to engage,Bradley's opponents are bigger then him so once in their guard they have no choice but to clinch and Bradley does not stop punching..You can't ask Bradley not to be aggressive can you??

Like I said Devon landed two butts to start the fight off go and see for ya self..The butt that caused a cut to Devon was caused by Devon,he kept holding and trying to get off in the clinch so when he held Bradley Bradley kept on punching..Devon tried to punch while he still was clinching Bradley and that's why the heads came together watch for ya self..

The ref has the best view of this fight and I believe Garza was a straight shooter,if Bradley was intentionally butting he would have had points deducted..Bottom line just deal with the fact Bradley dominated Devon and made him look like his *****..
      I was saying the same exact thing, most of those head clashes were due to Alexander's clinching.

Comment

FIrstly, I did know Bradley was winning this all along, but Bradley did duck Alexander all day long until he saw thr Kotelnik fight!

Him and his team had loads of excuses about building it up for bigger money etc... But they fight him when he nearly lost?

That's what killed the fight in terms of big money!

Comment

People are underrating bradleys boxing skill he is a real smart fighter has a real good defense a good jab n footwork, hes not just some come foward fighter, he outboxed lamont real easy n lamont jus outboxed ortiz real easy, to say juan manuel can out smart bradley is crazy, bradley is gonna be part of the elite after he beats khan

Comment

calm down Tim....you didnt fight that well for you to act like your the best in the business. I like Tim Bradley, but he's getting a little overboard. His best quality is his will to win. But, my goodness, shut the hell up. Khan will be quite the fight, but Khan is better in every area, at least he throws a proper straight right hand.

Comment

Well hello from headbutt high , he's fast , has good moves but feather fisted . when he stepsin the ring with an elite fighter and gets called for all those headbutts it will tell the tale . Khan will kick his little black ass.

Comment

Well,apparently U were correct.

Comment

I thought the same. People can talk about the headbutts all they want, but did you see how easily Bradley was slipping Devon's jab and just walking into him and working the body? He did it SO easily and didn't even look like he was struggling. I only had Alexander winning 2-3 rounds, I don't get why some people thought it was so close. Devon had a couple of good counter shots but nothing special. Bradley is one skilled boxer.

Comment

idk if a step up in comp in his last 2 fights is 2 blame but alexander hasnt shown signs of being the next big thing in boxing like a lot of people thought. he also wanted no part in staying in the bradley fight either. not 1 time did he tell the doc or ref he wants 2 continue. as for bradley, he is good. just needs 2 find a way 2 stop headbutting his opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
                      FIrstly, I did know Bradley was winning this all along, but Bradley did duck Alexander all day long until he saw thr Kotelnik fight!

Him and his team had loads of excuses about building it up for bigger money etc... But they fight him when he nearly lost?

That's what killed the fight in terms of big money!
                      Bradley said before the Kottie fight he was going to fight Devon he was/did make the fight bigger then it would have been if he fought him before he fought Campbell..How was Bradley to know Devon would get expose by Kottie??

Comment

Working...
                      X