No announcement yet.

Marquez-Morales could be off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    Lol. I agree dude. I've made it clear I'm happy JMM didn't go through with this fight against Morales. But there is nothing but Arum fighters left at 135, and he should either fight Bradley or Khan win or lose. Just take the chance. No shame if you don't win.
    I would like to see him murk Bradley or Soto at 135.

Khan is a good win too, but I think the fight wouldn't be as good because of Khan's running.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      let me guess... the money?
      What else could it be? The mighty $$$$$$$$$$$$ is the root of all evil... I want some though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        Personally it sounds like JMM is being dumb. He consistently prices himself out and I have no idea why he won't take the money here.
        hmmm, maybe its not JMM who is dictating the price. Could be GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
          hmmm, maybe its not JMM who is dictating the price. Could be GBP.
          Have you read reports coming out for this fight? JMM was rumored to be getting like 3 million. That's crazy and way too much.

Comment

Erik morales should just retire honestly who even told this guy he has a chance at beating maidhana or even Marquez, go back to la coahuila morales and close la calle primera down so you can go on those coke episodes with the stripper hoes or did you forget that already you and chavez doing coke lines in your limosine , stupidass

Comment

I was surprised that it was in that much talk for that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                Lol. I agree dude. I've made it clear I'm happy JMM didn't go through with this fight against Morales. But there is nothing but Arum fighters left at 135, and he should either fight Bradley or Khan win or lose. Just take the chance. No shame if you don't win.
                Exactly my thoughts!!

Comment

Good to hear.

Comment

Why Maidana? That's a tough fight and he doesn't have a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                      Erik morales should just retire honestly who even told this guy he has a chance at beating maidhana or even Marquez, go back to la coahuila morales and close la calle primera down so you can go on those coke episodes with the stripper hoes or did you forget that already you and chavez doing coke lines in your limosine , stupidass
                      is this true?

Comment

Working...
                      X