Margarito vs. Bradley at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - p e t - View Post
    now you're just trolling me.

There's nothing about Bradley that Maidana should be worried about. Bradley is there to be hit and Maidana would club him to death like a mini Valero.
    Bradley is not a heartless quitter like Ortiz and not a guy with no chin like Amir(who Maidana couldnt even stop btw) Bradley is just as tough as Maidana and has more speed and skills then him. I would give Maidana a wide edge in power though. Come to think of it this fight would be a serious foty candidate. Its too bad Maidana faked a back injury before and prevented this fight from happening.

Comment

now you're just trolling me.

There's nothing about Bradley that Maidana should be worried about. Bradley is there to be hit and Maidana would club him to death like a mini Valero.
      Bradley does absolutely everything better than Maidana, Maidana may hit a little harder thats about it. Maidana is reduced to a punchers chance in that match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        A 147lb Margarito today? Absolutely. Margarito would be 3/4 dead before he stepped in the ring.
        So pitty pat Bradley has power > Mosley or Pac now?!?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
          Bradley is not a heartless quitter like Ortiz and not a guy with no chin like Amir(who Maidana couldnt even stop btw) Bradley is just as tough as Maidana and has more speed and skills then him. I would give Maidana a wide edge in power though. Come to think of it this fight would be a serious foty candidate. Its too bad Maidana faked a back injury before and prevented this fight from happening.
          lol, if Joke Khortez hadn't saved Khan we wouldn't even be talking about this right now.

Bradley would get destroyed by Maidana. Those little differences you're talking about would be inconsequential when they got in the ring.

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          Bradley does absolutely everything better than Maidana, Maidana may hit a little harder thats about it.
          No he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            So pitty pat Bradley has power > Mosley or Pac now?!?
            Don't know how you got that from his post......

Comment

lol, if Joke Khortez hadn't saved Khan we wouldn't even be talking about this right now.

Bradley would get destroyed by Maidana. Those little differences you're talking about would be inconsequential when they got in the ring.

No he doesn't.
              What does Maidana do better?

Comment

So pitty pat Bradley has power > Mosley now?!?
                Bradley has decent pop, nothing special. He works the body well. And Margarito would be seriously drained at 147 today. Plus, he's finished. The Mosley fight was two years ago. He looked like **** then, looked like **** against Garcia, then got battered to a pulp by Pacquiao. It'll be a miracle if he has anything left. This, after countless warms from the time he turned pro at 15. And then to make 147 again? Uhh...yeah, he's getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Bradley has decent pop, nothing special. He works the body well. And Margarito would be seriously drained at 147 today. Plus, he's finished. The Mosley fight was two years ago. He looked like **** then, looked like **** against Garcia, then got battered to a pulp by Pacquiao. It'll be a miracle if he has anything left. This, after countless warms from the time he turned pro at 15. And then to make 147 again? Uhh...yeah, he's getting stopped.
                  Bradley can't really hurt anyone unless his head is involved and it'll be hard for their heads to clash from the height difference. @ 150 Marg was no where near going down let alone out against Pac with the exception of the body shot in the 4th, you really think he's going to turn into a zombie @147?!? A little much assumption there, we're talking about Marga-I have an iron block for a chin-rito getting knocked out by a guy with average power at best!?!

Comment

Bradley can't really hurt anyone unless his head is involved. @ 150 Marg was no where near going down let alone out against Pac with the exception of the body shot in the 4th, you really think he's going to turn into a zombie @147?!? A little much assumption there, we're talking about Marga-I have an iron block for a chin-rito getting knocked out by a guy with average power at best!?!
                    Yeah but maybe Margarito can't make 147 without killing himself. Don't you think Pacquiao would've preferred to fight him at that weight? They got him down to 150 because that's as far as he could go. Plus, Margarito is washed up.

Comment

I'm not really sold on Bradley yet, but then I also reckon Margarito would be dead at 147lbs right now, so it's hard to call. One thing that strikes me about Bradley is that he has really bad spatial awareness (which I suspect is part of the reason his fights are always plagued with headbutts), which may be a fatal flaw against the bigger, rangier Margarito who he would likely be trying to avoid for most of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X