Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Donaire suddenly getting so much support?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    nonita marcial will spank montiel.
    Hulk Hogan spanked Inoki's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
      Seriously, before the fight vs. Montiel NO ONE talked about him here. Especially all the pinoys. Come on that's obvious bandwagonning . Now he's going to "school" Montiel because he's fought nothing but tomato cans lately? Mmm ok. 100K bet on Montiel over Donaire.
      I'll give you 2:1 odds on 100k if interested.

Honestly, there are a lot of Donaire fans on this board, and it just seems like people are on the bandwagon now because he finally has a big fight against someone he can lose to in Montiel. People are very interested now.

It's kind of hard to rally support for Donaire and make threads about him when he's fighting unknowns like Mthalane. Fighting that guy wasn't exactly a make or break fight for Donaire, but it didn't mean people weren't supporting him and watching him fight.

Anyways, I got Donaire beating Montiel by late TKO or decision. I think this will be a war.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
        Hulk Hogan spanked Inoki's ass
        hulk ducked fujita

Comment

donaire is a good fighter that is deff getting more exposure, but yeah its true, lots of bandwagoners have appeared, it happens though...
          still favor montiel and hope he can come out with a huge win,cant wait for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
            donaire is a good fighter that is deff getting more exposure, but yeah its true, lots of bandwagoners have appeared, it happens though...
            still favor montiel and hope he can come out with a huge win,cant wait for this fight.

I'm just happy two currently exciting fighters are getting the stage to prove themselves.

I just hope that the fight is competitive enough, so whoever loses doesn't have to be labeled a bum afterwards.

but who am I kidding. this is NSB.

Comment

I like both fighters but I'm kind of rooting for Montiel because that dude never got the respect and recognition that he deserved. I can't believe Donaire is higher on the Ring Magazine P4P list. Also, I have a feeling once Donaire wins Bob Arum will try to promote him better and give him more exposure eventually turning him into a superstar. While if Montiel wins Arum won't do much for him. I mean this guy ktfo of Hasegawa man! How come Arum never hyped Fernando up like he does Pac and Chavez Jr after a KO like that?

Comment

Donaire always had the support of majority the pinoys on this board. It was just there was no big fights for him ever since he Ko'd Darch.

Can you imagine going to make a thread like ...

100k Donaire over Manuel Vargas *****es ...

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
                  Donaire always had the support of majority the pinoys on this board. It was just there was no big fights for him ever since he Ko'd Darch.

Can you imagine going to make a thread like ...

100k Donaire over Manuel Vargas *****es ...

Comment

What I don't like about Donaire is he b!tched about top guys avoiding him but yet he has no problem getting fights with guys who are not only bums, but blown up bums from lower weight classes. Why didn't he travel to Japan to fight Kameda or Hasegawa or travel to Mexico fight their champs. You have guys like Fernando Montiel and Anselmo Moreno who travel to different countries where their chances of winning is very slim while Donaire kept crying for a second waste-of-time fight with Darchinyan.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                      What I don't like about Donaire is he b!tched about top guys avoiding him but yet he has no problem getting fights with guys who are not only bums, but blown up bums from lower weight classes. Why didn't he travel to Japan to fight Kameda or Hasegawa or travel to Mexico fight their champs. You have guys like Fernando Montiel and Anselmo Moreno who travel to different countries where their chances of winning is very slim while Donaire kept crying for a second waste-of-time fight with Darchinyan.
                      And, is not even going to Japan. If there is nobody at 112 who was willing to fight him why not even move up sooner. I mean do what P-Will did and move up to 118 sooner he could have campaigned at 118 years ago. He had the size. But, he didn't want to, he rather complain about not getting fights instead of actually going up in weight in getting fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X