Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd spanked Jmm, Manny struggled with him before and after. Pac beat the bejesus out if Cotto, Floyd struggled a bit with him.

It's just styles, one thing we know is that PAC-Floyd remains a fascinating prospect, despite both showing a bit of age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
      cotto at ww did 10x more than he did at sww...
      Well he was at WW a lot longer than he has been at SWW. If you can't see the difference in his conditioning between the 2 weights you must be blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        It depends on what Manny-Bradley does and how that fight plays out, but if this fight sells that well Floyd is going to feel even more empowered that he is dealing from a position of stregth.

He will continue to play hard ball trying to get the most out of the biggest fight in history.

Now if Manny-Bradley just does average for Manny, or something ****** happens in the fight like a clash of heads ends it early, Team Manny could decide to make it work because whatever percent they get will still result in a huge sum. If Manny-Bradley does great and nothing dumb happens things will remain the same and both sides have to make it work.
        If the fight is really really close, or if tons think Bradley really won, and if the fight doesn't crack 1 million PPV's, I have a hard time imagining Manny getting a 50-50 split, if May-Cotto indeed sells as much as it looks like it's going to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Well he was at WW a lot longer than he has been at SWW. If you can't see the difference in his conditioning between the 2 weights you must be blind.
          if you think a miguel cotto who was badly beaten twice is better than a cotto who was badly beaten once then you must be dumb...

Comment

• 60/40 is a bit steep , but in saying that no way Pac generates the revenue Floyd does , not so bad if Pac was getting it but its Arum who will get the most out of the deal , 55 Floyd 45 Pac is about fair based on earning power .

Comment

• What I dont F$#KIN get is first it was the blood test and now its the revenue split..

Does anyone else with common sense and a brain see a pattern going on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by luki29 View Post
                Cotto win 4 rounds
                Mayweather won 3
                the rest was close rounds
                but they give it to Mayweather - don't know why? Because Cotto was a far way better boxer then Money that night
                i see a draw
                Mayweather don't deserve for this win
                Cotto deserve for a draw
                that's it, in my opinion

the gave all close rounds to Mayweather, that's why he won
                Cotto was a better boxer in this fight
                i scored 116:115 for Cotto, maybe 116:116 (draw) but hell no Mayweather don't win this fight, and i'm not a fan of Cotto or Money, Mayweather is a star, American, they all wanna see him with Pacquiao, and the highest PPV in history, and maybe Mayweather vs some other star, 2 more times maybe 3
                116-115? How the hell are those numbers even possible? Lmfaooo I suggest you look up the 10pt system ASAP.

And as for the TS, boxing is just not for you bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  if you think a miguel cotto who was badly beaten twice is better than a cotto who was badly beaten once then you must be dumb...
                  What kind of BS is that? Watch his fights at 154 he fights for the full 12 rounds not the 8 rounds before gassing he did at 147. I don't have to think i see it with my own eyes.

Comment

• If Cotto May does do over 1.7 then it should go 60/40 Mayweather.

That's the simplest way to put it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Cotto is much physically stronger than he was at 147 and his stamina has improved. At 147 he was back peddling trying to run down the clock in the last third of fights.
                      You mean 144 if you're comparing him now and when he fought Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X