Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Discipline View Post
    LOL that's why I deleted it quick time!
    why cuz shes a chick? WTF u only like dudes or something?

Comment

• You must be really special when you perform like that at 35 and people say you look old , he looks about as old as Ali did when he started to slow a little , cant be 25 forever , Floyd is one of the greats no doubt about it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
        Cotto's girl was looking pretty fine too..
        Yeah, she was looking right nice last night

Comment

• i thought he looked normal, but like he said going in, he was going to go toe to toe and he did that more often than usual.

also, cotto is better than recent opponents mayweather has faced so that has something to do with it.

Comment

• He didn't look old. He moved UP in weight to 154 to fight Cotto which Cotto is comfortable at. He also had 10 oz gloves on. Gloves that HEAVYWEIGHTS use. Cotto wasnt just bigger then Floyd but he also has very good boxing skills. He's not one dimensional. It was a solid win for Floyd fighting a guy at his natural weight and not a catch weight. That being said i think 154 is a little too much weight for Floyd to fight at he needs to stay at 147.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
              why cuz shes a chick? WTF u only like dudes or something?
              Calling Rhianna a dude now?! GTFO

Comment

• old?..no.... beaten? yes

Comment

• i think it was a lil bit of everything. i knew going in the weight was going to be a factor, floyd will never be 100% at jr mw. it held him back against oscar and it held him back last night.

cotto fought one of the best fights of his career though, his defense looked much improved having worked with a cuban even this short time and you gotta give him alot of the credit.

i also think floyd was looking for the KO a bit too much especially in the middle rounds, he was loading up on shots more than usual and cotto took advantage. at times he was just plain sloppy too, threw shots and left himself wide open. not slow or sluggish just looked arrogant.
                  Last edited by #1Assassin; 05-06-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Yes miguel was just chilling after the fight. Floyd the one who got beat up probably went to hospital for precautionary measures.
                    Im sure the doctors assumed Floyd had of lost if they werent boxing fans and didnt follow the fight.

Comment

• HBO except for Merchant was more pro Cotto than pro Floyd. Especially Lampley he was on Cotto nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X