Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me Cotto's wife any day of the week! Miss Jackson looks like a tranny, you might think she was one of those trannies in Vegas doing impersonations of female singers, her make is like a tranny all pancake make up.

Man Cotto's wife is proper, she got that thick curvy body with big ass and ****.

Comment

• Basically he saying ok I lost but them score cards is suspect

Comment

• 2 Million left hands by Pacquiao, a few those of those ****ers are going to hit, and they going hurt Floyd.

Comment

• hop off his nuts

Comment

• Kim K's opinion wasnt really necessary but I agree with the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
              I think Mayweather is losing his legs...... he took a lot of shots from Cotto....
              Not really. Floyd's defense was there, I didn't see him taking much shots. I actually grinned every time the crowd went crazy at a Cotto flurry, because I knew the slow motion replay was gonna show that none of them even grazed Mayweather. Which was the case in most of the replays. Cotto did get Mayweather with some good jabs though. But a lot of flurries from Cotto had nothing on them.

The bloody nose is Cotto's power, not Cotto repeatedly hitting the nose.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Kim K's opinion wasnt really necessary but I agree with the others.
                LOL that's why I deleted it quick time!

Comment

• Andre Ward "the main event was a great fight!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post

And the ignore list continues to do NUMBERS.
                    I can't imagine NSB if someone legitimately won 5 or 6 rounds against Floyd.

"Shut out! Fraud didn't won a round!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      True that can but his corner asked Cotto "how are you feeling" after that 8th round. Cotto confidently said, that he was feeling good .... but Cotto did nothing in the 9th.
                      Because he wasn't lol. Like you agreed, he blew his wad in that round. Floyd is a 12 round fighter and turned it up from then on.

Comment

Working...
                      X