No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto won 3 rounds on an official scorecard is that most in 5 years

I was wondering is Cotto officially winning 3 rounds on a judge scorecard the most mayweather has lost since the de la hoya. This would include hatton, marquez, mosley and ortiz

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Indeed, I had Mayweather 5-0 up after 5 rounds and feared the worst....the 5th round in particular was one-sided in Mayweather's favour.

Then Miguel went for it and the next 5 rounds were all close, I gave him 3 of them, with Mayweather winning the last couple again. Miguel is my favourite fighter and he put in a great effort, but he lost pretty clear tonight.
      Yeah, I like Cotto as well although I'm more of a Mayweather fan. As I said earlier in the thread, my stream was freezing up a bit between rounds 6-10, and I had to find a new one eventually so I can't really score them with too much confidence.

From what I saw, I felt Cotto won rounds 6 and 8 though, with Mayweather winning the 7th. I haven't got a clue about 9 and 10 though, stream got real bad and had to hunt a new one

But I seriously can't see how you can give Mayweather his first round in the 7th. Also, to have so many even rounds is pretty crazy... I don't like scoring more than 1 or 2 even rounds in a fight, and I only give them if I really, really can't seperate the fighters.

Comment

• Mayweather's age is starting to show.

He's on the decline along with Pacquiao. They need to get this **** rolling ASAP.

Comment

• a competitive fight?

You talking about last night's fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            According to his twitter he disagreed with the decision.
            uhhh wat

no way

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              According to his twitter he disagreed with the decision.
              Yeah, I assumed he would have. I actually meant to say that he probably thought he'd won the fight, in my post. I'm tired as hell, must've forgot to write it and assumed I had

Where next for Cotto? Canelo? I think it would be a fantastic fight.

Comment

• Cotto was clearly insulted by the scores.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                  uhhh wat

no way
                  Yes way

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                  Yeah, I assumed he would have. I actually meant to say that he probably thought he'd won the fight, in my post. I'm tired as hell, must've forgot to write it and assumed I had

Where next for Cotto? Canelo? I think it would be a fantastic fight.
                  Cotto-Canelo would be awesome.

Comment

• I scored the fight for Cotto. but Im not surprised not a lot of pple here agree with me. cause this place is known to be filled with trolls who have no boxing knowledge

Comment

• Cotto was pi ssed cause he got robbed.

Comment

Working...
                      X