Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
    Mayweather is a GENIUS.

I know for sure he could have stopped Cotto if he went for it.

But he MADE it a war with Cotto and marketed himself as a good guy right before he goes to jail.

He's making more fans for the Pacquiao fight.
    100% agree and I came to this conclusion aswell. Floyd had the option to finish Cotto but he didn't. He let him go free. I was shocked because the knockout was right there in front of him. Right in front of his face but he didn't take it.

Guess his plan worked though because he made a shit ton of fans. I came into a pro Cotto theater and came out with a pro Floyd crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
      People watch Khan as he's been in some exciting fights. Go and watch Khan-Maidana and Khan-Peterson once you've finished sucking your morning d1ck.

I never said he'd win or it would be close. But there's various interesting elements- Khan's speed trying to penetrate Mayweather's defence, Khan having a similar reach and trying to keep Mayweather on the end of his jab, Mayweather's movement and counter punching in response to the speed and so on.
      Is that Yuri Foreman?

Comment

• [Pics] So what did you guys think of Floyd's entourage? [Pics]

50 Cent

The Biebs...

WWE's Triple H

...and is that Morgan Freeman?
        (joke)

*FYI Floyd only came out with 50 Cent, HHH, Bieber, and I believe Gamboa* he did not come out with Lil Wayne
        Last edited by tranquilo; 05-06-2012, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I believe you think I'm biased because you misread my posts. Like when I said I think Ortiz is faster and stronger than Cotto and you took that as he's better.

You think Angulo is a tougher fight? Wow, I don't know, I think Angulo is like a poor man's Margarito but Canelo is a muc more skilled boxer and his power is impressive.

I think a Cotto vs Canelo fight would be amazing, it would have fight of the year written all over it because of the youth, strength, power of Canelo vs the boxing and intelligence of Cotto.
          I respect your opnions but yes I think u are biased.

Yeah I do think Angulo is a tougher fight even though I think Canelo is a better overall fighter.

I agree it would be a fun exciting fight but at this stage of Canelos career I dont think he is ready and he hasnt done anything to show me different.

Comment

• Can't find one with all three lol

Last edited by tranquilo; 05-06-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Everyone thought itd be a whitewash for Mayweather, Im so happy Cotto came in and made Floyd earn it.

Both guys put in work, and Floyd didnt look as invincible as he usually does.

Comment

• I was SHOCKED when I saw Bieber. It was funny, Triple H has been in there many times for Floyd fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  I respect your opnions but yes I think u are biased.

Yeah I do think Angulo is a tougher fight even though I think Canelo is a better overall fighter.

I agree it would be a fun exciting fight but at this stage of Canelos career I dont think he is ready and he hasnt done anything to show me different.
                  I'm the least biased poster in this whole place and I will put my history of posting to the test. I love my Mexican fighters but I have never and will never pick a fighter with my heart. Just like I never bet with my heart. I call things like I see them.

Angulo may give Cotto a tough fight because he's so strong and relentless but I think Canelo vs Cotto should be the next fight for these guys.

I don't want to see Canelo vs Mayweather or Pac, those are wastes of time. Against Cotto though, I see a really entertaining fight that can turn into a real **** fest.

Comment

• You guys know how I feel about cotto, and I have to give him his credit he came to fight and never ran like I thought he would. I had it 9-3, but I gained a lot of respect for cotto, and he did better againt mayweather at an advanced age than he did against pacquaio.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      I was SHOCKED when I saw Bieber. It was funny, Triple H has been in there many times for Floyd fights.
                      Yep I was too. Surprised it didn't get leaked or hinted at that Bieber would be with him. I know he tweeted #mayweathercotto but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X