Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good. Wish I could skip all this preview crap and get straight to the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
      Yeah, like maybe God spoke to him in a dream and told him to retire after this fight, so you had better tune in and get that PPV. SMFH
      I don't understand?

Comment

• You can tell Floyd has respect for Cotto and Cotto has it for Floyd.

I love it.

Comment

• damn these two have so much respect for each other but you know they will be fighting to the death. my god i cant wait for cinco de mayweather any longer!!!!!

Comment

• people are trying to put the faceoff in the same catagory as 24/7 when they are 2 totally different things. The faceoff might very well be boring but Floyd will be entertaining as always on 24/7. He will sell the fight. He doesnt even have to diss Cotto to be entertaining.

His own lifestyle will sell it enough, not to mention having Roger & 50 talk shish. Floyd doesnt need to diss someone to be entertaining. Faceoff is overrated from a saled standpoint. Thats more for the hardcore fans. 24/7 is what brings in the mainstream.

Floyd didnt diss Ortiz much on 24/7 but he was entertaining enough with his own lifestyle and that will again be the case here. Plus, I could see Cotto's trainer making some smart remark that could get Floyd going off on 24/7
            Last edited by DLT; 03-28-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Damn I can't believe this stuff starts soon, R.I.P. Cotto.
              If Margarito didn't kill him with bricks in his hand Floyd won't.

Different type of Floyd very respectful,
              he knows Cotto is not a kid like Ortiz and more if a business
              man that's there to do a job.

This fight will go in the history books.

Comment

• Yea Floyd hasnt been talking to much mess about Cotto. 50 Cent has talked more shit about Cotto. Floyd has actually talked more shit about Ortiz then Cotto in the last few days. Last week after sparring he said "You see Ortiz didnt act right so I put his ass on Showtime". Alluding to why Berto - Ortiz II is on showtime not HBO.

Comment

• Floyd wouldn't dare to put Cotto in a choke hold like he did to Ortiz

Floyd looks a little intimidated by Miguel just by looking
                  at the Mayweather-Cotto fave of preview
                  check hook posted.
                  That **** wouldn't fly with Cotto,

Comment

• Cant wait for 24/7!

Comment

• mayflower repects cotto !!!! plus he knows cotto would punch him in his jbber jabber if he tried that stunt !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X