No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's all out in Vegas?

Just checked in the THEhotel Mandalay Bay! Headed over to the MGM Grand for a bit but had to check in to my room!

It's insane out here.... that is for sure.

Comment

• 5 days left and I already can't sleep. Floyd will be 43-0 before Sunday, can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
        Who's all out in Vegas?

Just checked in the THEhotel Mandalay Bay! Headed over to the MGM Grand for a bit but had to check in to my room!

I'll be out there tomorrow, Wess.

As for the recent posts, can not wait for Miguel to put Floyd through hell. You guys are some major haters and when you realize that this fight isn't gonna be lopsided, the more you'll enjoy it come fight night. Cotto a C class fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
          Cotto in his prime, almost got knocked out by Corley, had a war with one-hit wonder Torres, was stunned by an extremely inactive Zab who was coming off 2 losses to Baldomir and Mayweather, he had to low blow his way out of ***** street. And finally, he lost to Margarito. All he really did in his prime was dominate and stop Carlos Quintana which is good, and beat Malignaggi another good win. I don't give him credit for the draw against Mosley. Mosley was undergog in that fight.
          Kevin this is a ******ed post dude. I don't even know where to start. Who gives a **** if he had tough fights, he WON all of them! Quick to point out Margarito, a convicted cheater and a guy he lit up in the rematch. Also, no credit for beating Mosley(it wasnt a draw either it was clearly his victory)..... because Mosley was an underdog....that makes no sense. So Floyd doesn't get credit for pretty much any fight, right.... You're just being a ***ing hater, cut that **** out.

Comment

• Originally posted by borikua View Post
            Cotto is going to enter the ring with Residente from Calle 13. The song will be Latinoamerica.

That would be an awful choice, imo. We're going into a fight, lets get something upbeat. That song will put me to sleep.

Comment

• Video where Mayweather goes off about how Pacquiao head got bigger,etc

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                5 days left and I already can't sleep. Floyd will be 43-0 before Sunday, can't wait!
                Paying to see a fight that you know Floyd will win aye.. Of course he is. Cotto is a beat down jalopy..

24 rounds with a plaster of paris and a typhoon from the pacific can do that to a man.

I'm not paying a single cent for this fraud fight.. This is highway robbery again.. Easy paycheck for Floyd and it comes from gullible fans such as you hehe!

Enjoy a sure win. a 43 win streak aye.. Lame when the real threats have been dodged over and over again.

I'm no fool. Not paying this fraud of a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by writeright View Post
                  Video where Mayweather goes off about how Pacquiao head got bigger,etc

And to think he knows pac has agreed to his demands and still looking for more excuse lol..

If there is a guy who cycles its guys with body guards who are roided freeks. There rampant in the Floyd mayweather gym.. Advices are free for Floyd to take.. Hmmm.. no wonder Floyd is bigger nowadays.

But no matter, he has a new excuse coming up after the 50/50 split the next want is 154 can and catch me you punck ass midget hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Who's all out in Vegas?

Not me, not some gullible fan being played like a fiddle. You can burn your money worshipping your god in there. Enjoy the cakewalk..

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                      Cotto in his prime, almost got knocked out by Corley, had a war with one-hit wonder Torres, was stunned by an extremely inactive Zab who was coming off 2 losses to Baldomir and Mayweather, he had to low blow his way out of ***** street. And finally, he lost to Margarito. All he really did in his prime was dominate and stop Carlos Quintana which is good, and beat Malignaggi another good win. I don't give him credit for the draw against Mosley. Mosley was undergog in that fight.
                      That was a terrible, premature stoppage in that fight. And if I'm not mistaken, they fought over in PR.

Comment

Working...
                      X