No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by budfr View Post
    Dumb?? You are an ignorant bytch. The truth hurts, doesnīt it?? Thatīs why everyone hates Floyd and *****s.
    Sissy...you wouldn't know the truth if it were wrapped in a greasy mexican flag.

Comment

• All I ask for Cotto is to try to win and give it his all the full 12 rounds.

This is essentially his last fight so balls to the wall.

Nothing pissed me off more than when Mosley just gave up vs Mayweather.

Comment

• If he tries to box he's gonna get ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Use the jab often, but don't get repetitive to where Mayweather is timing him with ease. He'll need to get inside and then attempt some body work, going for Floyd's head is pointless and waste of energy.
          agree

Comment

• Cotto fights at his range. You got risk it to get it. He should approach Floyd like fought Zab. Jab Jab get to mid range to inside and unleash a combo. Reset and do it again. Try and use the jab to freeze Floyd.

Comment

• mix this up....double jab, single jab , left hooks....then throw combos behind the leads everytime.....it prevents floyd from countering and beats him on activity.....dont abandon pressure while doing so...dont wait on floyd, always initiate....thats what id want cotto to do...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                Cotto fights at his range. You got risk it to get it. He should approach Floyd like fought Zab. Jab Jab get to mid range to inside and unleash a combo. Reset and do it again. Try and use the jab to freeze Floyd.
                Cotto will not dictate the pace against Floyd like he did Judah. His best bet is to try to hurt him very early on cause once Floyd adjusts/figures out Cotto, it will be a Boxing clinic.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                  There is nobody out there for Floyd from 140-154... Floyd will have to move up to MW and fight Martinez and even then that won't be good enough because even though Martinez is the #1 MW, people will say he's a 187 years old if Mayweather beat him.

DIfference between Cotto in 2009 and 2012 is that Cotto is coming off a 3 fight KO streak unlike when Pac fought him. However, Cotto is STILL the same shyty fighter that he was at JWW and WW.

Cotto is mentally better now than he was 3 years ago when Pac decided to fight him. Same with Hatton, he was mentally better when Mayweather fought him, yet he was fuked in the head by the time Pac fought him... yet he was still a shty fighter that was over hyped.

Since it's not Pac, Cotto is the best fight for Floyd from 140-154. Nobodies left. Floyd needs to just move up because Bob will never allow Pac to fight Floyd.
                  You're right, since Floyd is ducking Pac again for lesser pay to fight any other fighter. He has no other fighter left to fight but Cotto.

Just means to show that even you think the only one worthy of challenging Floyd in the 140-1154 is pac but the thing is he has to grow a pair of balls.

He just can't fight Pac. It's his head telling him he might lose so he basically rather go for lesser pay fighting Cotto.

You make sense Floyd is a coward that is why he has no choice than to fight was left on the table aside from pac it's Cotto.

Yup, the only one that make sense is Pac even with a 50/50 split with pac Floyd would have gotten 50 million to 100m compared to chump change he will get fighting Cotto.

I myself won't pay for this crappy fight. It will be entertaining but not worth my money. I'll just wait for the rerun when it's free. Floyd should man-up. The only fight that matters is Pac or Martinez.

Sadly your boy is scared ****less.. As I said tell your gay azz boxer to grow a pair. Ducking should not be in the vocabulary of fighters.

Great men are made from the battles he have won deservingly not cherry picking and swindling boxing fans again.

Cotto is right for the picking. A trend we all knowFloyd does.. Waiting for them to go old then wacks them hehe!
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-02-2012, 01:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                    Cotto will not dictate the pace against Floyd like he did Judah. His best bet is to try to hurt him very early on cause once Floyd adjusts/figures out Cotto, it will be a Boxing clinic.
                    You gotta fight the best fight you got.

I think that's Cotto's best shot. Try and dictate the fight with your activity and try and force a fire fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      You gotta fight the best fight you got.

I think that's Cotto's best shot. Try and dictate the fight with your activity and try and force a fire fight.
                      The only reason I like Cotto in this is that historically, he has done well against Boxers/movers but I just can't see him fighting his fight against Floyd for too long.

Another thing...Margarito's corpse was still able to bust him up. Miguelito is going to eat alot of leather May 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X