Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
    He didn't even get knocked down..

Miguel can handle rounds of beatings.

The shots he took from Marg in the first fight round 8 I think was like 50 or 80 shots.

Pac dropped him twice and he still lasted.

Torres dropped him and he still won.

Cotto isn't Ortiz who has no heart
    Just because Floyd stops him in the 12th of a very tough fight doesnt mean that Cotto doesnt have heart. It has nothing to do with anything. Its a great fight and someone has to lose, just like someone might has to get stop ala Tito-Vargas

Comment

• Originally posted by CotttoFan
      any link of this? how long does he has to choose which belt he gets to keep?
      he has to defend the wbc ww title every 6 months. 9/17/2011 was last fight for that title. i think the wba super title is more economical to keep, since it doesn't have to be defended so often.
      ps: i must assume aydin and guerrero might be fighting for floyd's vacated ww title.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        He doesn't even need a good chin he's too good at moving with shots in the minimal instances he does get tagged. As for the question though, yes he does have a good chin and excellent heart and recuperative abilites to boot.
        Co-sign this. The quality of Floyd's chin is simply irrelevant because he never gets hit with a super-duper clean power punch on the button.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alx. View Post
          115-113 mayweather....good win for may but it was nowhere near that far as the judges had it
          seriously? can I see what rounds you gave to each guy? You actually had the fight still on the table going into the 12th?

Comment

• Cotto seem's to have a stamina problem he's a 10 round fighter in the Margarito fight he was starting to break down but the doctor stopped the fight. All I'm going to say in Pacquiao beat Cotto and Mosley in better fashion than Floyd did.

Comment

• Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              I actually think Cotto hurt Mayweather at the beginning of round six when Mayweather moved into a left hook Cotto threw.

Mayweather immediately put his earmuffs on and his back leg look unsteady for a steady.

about, 20 seconds into the round...

Yeah, that's the only time I thought he was a little buzzed.

Comment

• 118-110 Mayweather. 117-111 is probably the most neutral, with 116-112 favoring what Cotto did. Anything wider or closer is absurd.

Comment

• 9-3 Mayweather

Comment

• props.........

Comment

• Yes, not so much that he threw more than Cotto but that he threw 678 punches. Has he ever thrown that many in the last 8 years? That is alot of punches for almost anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X