Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah he let him off the hook. Cotto was hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      Sup watching boxing. It was 10-2. May-cotto and 9-3 may-dlh
      yesir and his numbers....

Comment

• Oscar definitely. I had Floyd pulling away down the stretch against Oscar but last night Floyd led from bell to bell. 116-112

Comment

• I had about the same......Only I think Cotto put in more work on Floyd.

Comment

• He wouldn't have been able to stop Cotto without going all out for it, which would be risky with a guy like Cotto. Remember Cotto has been in wars and hurt before, he knows what to do and how to survive for a round.

Now if Floyd had got him like that in rounds 10/11 then possibly.

Comment

• i gave cotto 4 or 5 rounds, judges scorecards and compubox was way to bias to floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I know what you're saying but you said that only Mayweather fans say that but what about the list of people who aren't Mayweather fans that feel that Mayweather won both fights by very wide margins?

And there's plenty of them.
                You're not getting what I'm saying, if you have 12 close rounds that Floyd won, that still doesn't make the fight dominating. Not when the rounds are close. Dominating means the fights were 1 sided, neither Floyd-Cotto/Oscar were 1 sided.

Comment

• Was it me or was Compubox bias last night

No way did flloyd land just as many body shots as cotto. I know they didnt have it the exact same but i remember the body shots on compubox being very close. Dont get me wrong flloyd won, but i thought compubox was totally wrong. Also you guys think the judges were a bit off too? I had Cotto winning 4 rounds and possibly 5?

Comment

• Im dont think cotto was hurt as bad as people/the announcers are trying to make it out to be, stunned maybe but not in ko danger. At worst, he would have just got a knockdown, but no ko. The fact is tho, the twelfth was fought...and mayweather didnt ko him.

Comment

• Cotto landed a couple flush punches. Mayweather just ate them.

Comment

Working...
                      X