Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd has always been a very solid puncher at any weight. A lot of the time it's due to catching the opponent flush, timing and accuracy however, he still does well in the actual power stakes. Particularly at around 135.

Comment

• Originally posted by zero188 View Post
      Is anyone else tired of cotto's unprofessionalism after he loses? He clearly lost last night, and instead of sticking around for a bit to share a moment with the fans and give the media an interview for the benefit of those who paid and came to see him, he just left. Even people like floyd realize that at the end of the day, its the fans money who pays, and in some cases raises your purses. My hat went off to him for his effort, as a professional he conducted himself like a 7th grader.

BTW, did he even show up at the post fight presser????
      i care about what boxers do between rounds 1 and 12 and thats really all...

Comment

• Mayweather has average power. If he had good power he would have had miguel in more danger like pac had him. Its enough power to make his opponent respect him which is enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          Congratulations. You're ******ed.
          no you're a delusional stan. you trying to tell me there is nothing wrong with scoring in boxing? Or just not for floyd as long as he wins every round.

Comment

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            I thought Mayweather won the fight. He sealed the deal in the 12th. The scorecards were a disgrace as usual. The scorecards have been disgusting in almost every fight in the last 6 years. The judges are taking money to protect the house fighter and or a bigger fight every fight. They don't even try to hide it anymore. It's the new WWF. Goldenboy is as bad as top rank.

Cotto could have dominated 11 and 12, dropped mayweather and only get a majority draw.
            Did you score more than 3 rounds for Cotto? If so, it's a good thing they don't let people with Down's Syndrome become judges.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              kind of agree with you, I have Cotto 5 rounds...

Agreed, that is a really big possibility. I will sit and watch the fight again and score it again, and i wouldn't be surprised if he took another round.

But to say that the fight was fixed or cotto should have won is just nonsense.

Comment

• Like the Margarito fight, this was probably an exhausting experience and most importantly, one he did not win. Cotto fights with emotion, and I think it's impossible to change that. He'll probably open up to the media in the days after the fight. He came, He saw, but He didn't conquer, so he was upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Mayweather has average power. If he had good power he would have had miguel in more danger like pac had him. Its enough power to make his opponent respect him which is enough.
                  he did, plenty of times or maybe you didnt watch the fight and youre trolling

Comment

• Nah he fought and feel like he's done, don't blame him it's an emotional and physically draining sport.

Comment

• @Bush I've never seen Martinez pressure a guy. He almost exclusively pops that quick left and hurts guys. I don't think he has a really strong right jab.

I don't think that this fight is indicative of how a May-Martinez fight would go... But I do think that May-Martinez would be a good one.

Comment

Working...
                      X