Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who dont remember it was 154

NOT 145

Comment

• Pac vs Cotto 2 will be a better and closer fight I can almost guarantee that

Comment

• Cotto did very well. However i'm not sure what he was doing early. Floyd took 5 of the first 6 rds......hard to get back even when you rally late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          And again, *******s find their way into a Mayweather thread. Must be hard on you guys, huh?
          it's strange how the mayweather haterbase tend to act like floyd's psychotic ex-girlfriends or something. they really have it in for this guy.

Comment

• well gayweather goes to 42-1 after this win the only loss he had was castillo 1. Overall another boring fraud gayweather fight and cotto was the one who brought any exitement to the fight period. the reign of the ****thug gayweather continues and now can have a 3some with 50 and his manly looking girl. where was donald duck aka gayweather sr that jackoff?

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Cotto vs Alvarez next anyone? Yes please.
              Great post, bro

Also, I was thinking about this earlier. DLH said they didn't feel Alvarez was ready for Mayweather yet, but he should be ready for a step up to fight Cotto, surely?

If Cotto came into the fight in the same shape as tonight, it'd be a fantastic fight.

Comment

• now we finally see why floyd avoided cotto for all these yrs !!!! when was the last time youve seen floyd this bloodied

Comment

• There were times that i thought Cotto could've hit him more with the jab, but Cotto brought the best out of Floyd like he did with Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
                    but thats not true. Floyd didnt win 5 of the first 6 rounds. forget the commentary and score it without audio, Cotto won AT LEAST half of the rounds at the first half of the fight
                    I believe it to be true.

I don't listen to commentary on fights anymore, they ruin it for me with bias. Miguel was pushing the fight well, but the clean shots were being landed by Mayweather, even when he was leaning on the ropes.

As a Miguel fan I'm very proud of his performance and the heart he showed in that last round to stay on his feet and then come back; hat off to both guy's, that was a rare fight that was worth the PPV money.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      43-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      What a great fight! Cotto was able to find Floyd some in the middle rounds, and even drew blood, and was consistent with pressure for most of the fight but Floyd demonstrated that he is a class above his competition once again!

Did anyone here him take a host at Manny before he was mentioned to him during the interview!? "no "catchweight" priceless.

Great job by Canelito too, too bad they put him on blast by saying he wasn't ready during the post-fight interview.
                      lolz anyone get when said that he was in a fight and not a bible or something...

anyway I am pumped that barring an upset with bradley we will see pac-floyd next...

Comment

Working...
                      X