Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread holds no argument. Floyd was fighting at Cottos weight. Cotto was extremely weight drained vs Pacman

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      154 is now a catchweight, when the hell did this begin.
      I don't know maybe you need to reread what you just bolded, read it closely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        Cotto was swollen from blocking a lot of punches, Floyd is a smart fighter no doubt. He was hitting the gloves because Cotto swells up from it, he did in the Margarito fight. He didn't get hit clean much, but just like Winky Wright you get a lot of swelling from blocked shots, that **** still hurts. I loved how Floyd just started bombing it from the start, he impressed me tonight ATG officially in my eyes.
        I was surprised by that too.

He was really pushing for the stoppage from round 1 throwing combinations.

Comment

• Originally posted by lyrical View Post
          This thread holds no argument. Floyd was fighting at Cottos weight. Cotto was extremely weight drained vs Pacman
          And Pacquiao wasn't weight drained at 126 but still managed to win fights?

please, stop making excuses, Cotto isn't.

Watch the video does that look like a drained fighter? Pacquiao was at his prime and throwing some blazing counter left combos, moving in and out with his feet.

Cotto isn't at his weight, Cottos best weight was 140-147, he weighed 146 vs Clottey in the fight prior to the Pacquiao fight.

just stop trying to hate, Floyd might have fought Cotto without a catchweight but he also fought a bigger and slower version, and had trouble with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by raskat View Post
            How did you guys score Mayweather vs Cotto? Cause I scored it for Cotto. When I saw it live (HBO) I didnt score it but I felt Cotto won and the HBO commentary was biased and ******ed and disgraceful. Now I just finished watching the British BoxNation Broadcast and the commentary was an absolute disgrace, the commentators should be fired, they were acting as if Mayweather was outclassing Cotto the whole fight. They all want to hype the Pacquiao-Floyd fight, that's why they are all acting as if Mayweather was winning the fight.
            I scored the fight the 2nd time I watched it and I had Cotto winning 6 rounds to 4 with 2 rounds even. I scored the 5th and the 11th round a draw but as I said, I had Cotto winning. No bull****, no Floyd hate, I just scored it the way I saw it. How did you score it?

Here is my scorecard:
            Round 1: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            Round 2: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 3: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 4: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            Round 5: 10 - 10 Draw
            Round 6: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 7: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            Round 8: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 9: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 10: 9 - 10 Cotto
            Round 11: 10 - 10 Draw
            Round 12: 10 - 9 Mayweather
            ----------------------------------------------------------------
            Final Score: 114:116 Cotto

No way did Mayweather win this fight. NO WAY. A lot of rounds were close, and a lot of punches were blocked on both sides, but overall Cotto was outworking Floyd, showing good offence, landing good body punches and nice jabs. Floyd landed some decent shots from the outside, but only a few in the whole fight. Cotto blocked most of his punches or made him miss. HBO punch stats: forget it. Just a bunch of biased ridiculous crap.
            Cotto won, sorry guys, but that's how I saw it. And when you look at Floyd in between the rounds, you could see he was confused as hell. And when he pulled that stunt after the fight when he interrupted the Steward-Lampley fight conclusion, I knew Floyd knows he lost.
            I'm sure you'll regret making this thread tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I don't know maybe you need to reread what you just bolded, read it closely.
              ok, my bad, but who was Cotto's trainer when he fought Manny.

Comment

• Well hey at least the Pactarts have a thread to post in

Comment

• You will never ever side with Mayweather. There's just no point man.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    ok, my bad, but who was Cotto's trainer when he fought Manny.
                    Bozo the Clown? No offense to bozos and clowns they don't really deserve to be lumped in with that guy~

Comment

• lol at people thinking Cotto was competitive

Honestly WTF were you people watching Cotto won 2 rounds maybe 3 if your generous.

Comment

Working...
                      X