Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to HHH's broken arm from Raw last monday?

Comment

• LMAO @ Oscar at the back

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Cotto's jab was the main reason why.
        Yup like Steward said that is the punch that Mayweather has a hard time with. The jab is the reason I always said Cotto would look better against Floyd than Pacquiao.

Comment

• The jab was definitely a factor in keeping it bleeding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            What happened to HHH's broken arm from Raw last monday?
            I kinda laughed when he was trying to sell it by holding up the belt with his other arm. He should have came in with a sling or an arm brace though lol

Comment

• Honestly I thought it was funny as hell and cool as ***. Only Floyd could bring Justin beiber, 50 Cent and triple H together.

Comment

• its sucks that people just can respect both fighters and admit it was a great fight...all this trying to drag Pacquiao into this after a great fight is a JOKE

it was awesome to see Mayweather just go for it instead of just being defensive and backing up, he said he is going to war and said he was going to stand toe to toe...AND HE DID! I was awesome to see Cotto looking his best since before Margarito CHEATED against him

really enjoyed that fight, will watch that one again OVER AND OVER
                Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 05-06-2012, 03:14 AM.

Comment

• He must have landed a real good jab on it.

In the 6th he landed a hard clean jab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                    Everyone won tonight including the sport.

Boxing needs drama like this. Not some controversy bullshit.

I hope Khan-Peterson and Pacquiao-Bradley can produce excitement like tonight.
                    Your right, the most important thing is that the fans won! Good show

Comment

• Its beautiful actually. Mayweather got the clear cut win but he looked vulnerable. This rekindles the fire of a pacquiao showdown especially if pacquiao runs through Bradley.

I don't think mayweather should return to 154... he gets busted up

Comment

Working...
                      X