No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    i guess a puffy eye and a bloody nose is the result of no clean punches landed
    def their were landed punches but floyd was taking it well and his reflexes made it that he did not absorb the full weight of the punches...

Comment

• Cotto fought as hard as he could and I even had cotto winning before the fight due to the styles as well as the fact that cottos been keeping an eye on mayweather for the past almost 10years, Cotto was prepared but I saw in around round 4 or 5 mayweather do the famous left hand shake for a second which usually indicates an injury, Cotto clearly lost but fought hard and won 4 or or 5 rounds and noway this fights 118-109 I had this fight 2 points for mayweather but cotto was ready to go in that last round, in a rematch ive got mayweather by stoppage

Comment

• How can you win on the back foot unless there's a knock down? U can't take a belt like that?

Comment

• Cotto fought amazingly well, Floyd strangely looked gassed at times

Comment

• 43-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            What a great fight! Cotto was able to find Floyd some in the middle rounds, and even drew blood, and was consistent with pressure for most of the fight but Floyd demonstrated that he is a class above his competition once again!

Did anyone here him take a host at Manny before he was mentioned to him during the interview!? "no "catchweight" priceless.

Great job by Canelito too, too bad they put him on blast by saying he wasn't ready during the post-fight interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              i guess a puffy eye and a bloody nose is the result of no clean punches landed
              He landed a few jabs which produced the bloody nose early in the fight.

But couldn't land anything else.

We all like the underdog but it's ridiculous how delusional some people become in fights like this.

Cotto got outclassed. I gave him 2 rounds at best, if even that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
                De la Hoya vs Mayweather all over again
                you should be banned for that ridiculous ******ed comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                  Pac beats Floyd.
                  Yeah, if only Pac can develop a consistent jab like Cotto's jab to set up his punches better.

Comment

• Floyd was landing the better punches, Cotto fought a good fight the best he could but it just wasn't enough.

Cotto is a really good fighter, still is and good for him to prove a lot of people wrong on that.

I don't know how you could hate on either guy that much, both guys proved stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      Again....Manny dropped Cotto and finally stopped him.. ...Floyd didn't
                      Yeah, but that was at 147. Put Pac in there with Cotto now with no catch weight, and Cotto beats him this time. It will never happen, though, Pac doesn't have the balls and you know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X