Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blind judges are blind.........................

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012 View Post
      Anyone claiming Cotto got robbed is an utter idiot.

He landed a few jabs but no clean, meaningful punches minus 2 or so uppercuts while clinching.

Mayweather simply schooled him. It wasn't in any way close.
      Scooled him? You better turn off your computer. It's time for Floyd's rub down.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        nah bro. im sorry i was in that group before. but this cotto is a whole lot smarter and a better technician than the one that fought manny. no doubt.
        Uhh it was the same cotto. When floyd was letting his hands go cotto couldn't do anything. Stylistically I knew cotto would give floyd problems. But at people saying cotto would magically beat pac are nuts. Two different styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2012 View Post
          Anyone claiming Cotto got robbed is an utter idiot.

He landed a few jabs but no clean, meaningful punches minus 2 or so uppercuts while clinching.

Mayweather simply schooled him. It wasn't in any way close.

i guess a puffy eye and a bloody nose is the result of no clean punches landed

Comment

• Originally posted by Zano-24 View Post
            This fight was to me 9-3 or 10-4. Man I don't know why in the hell Floyd didn't go for the Kill in the 12th when he had Cotto hurt bad.
            Same thing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              Cotto is one hell of a fighter. You can beat him, but he'll still mark your face up and make you look human.
              Yea if he's not at a catch-weight

Comment

• i give it 3, max 4 rounds to cotto...

but was good fight a lot more competitive than floyds las 4-5 fights

Comment

• I begin to think that Manny can do some real damage to Floyd if he is so easy to hit by a puncher..

Comment

• I think the 117-111 cards were wrong. the fight was closer than that.Cotto really impressed me tonight. When was the last time Floyd got hit that much ??

Comment

• Yeah I gave Cotto a few rounds but he didn't make the adjustments he needed to, but I think he did a lot better than most people expected. I was rooting for him.

I am disappointed that he didn't do a post-fight interview, I don't know how that looks. My su****ion is that he at least believed the scores should be closer, and felt insulted by the wide margin given to Floyd. I don't disagree with that. Cotto fought his ass off. Made it a pretty exciting fight, which was surprising.

Comment

Working...
                      X