Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd trying to win some fans there at the end...

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
      Frucking robbery! No wonder Floyd faked his retirement to avoid the younger prime Cotto.
      prime cotto wouldve ate mayfeathers food !!!!! the blueprint to beat mayweather has been laid !!!!!!! i gauranttee he wont fight pac now !!!!!! manny droped a prime cotto 6 times !!!!!! mayfeather couldnt drop a washed up cotto at all !!!!!!

castillo and cotto both beat mayfeather !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This fight was to me 9-3 or 10-4. Man I don't know why in the hell Floyd didn't go for the Kill in the 12th when he had Cotto hurt bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
          Just like a lot of people are way too big of a fan for a particular boxer. There are a lot who are just way too much of a hater for a particular boxer. They both see two very distorted versions of the same fight. Feel me?
          I had it 115-113. But some of the rds are pretty close.

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydisMoney View Post
            I have absolutely no idea how anyone could score that fight a draw, or a Cotto win.

Worst case scenario it was 116-112 decision for Floyd. He worked Cotto. Masterclass man. If you can't appreciate the man's skills, you really should not watch boxing.

That was a clinic. He made Cotto look absolutey ordinary. He had complete control of the fight, and probably could have stopped Cotto in the 12th.
            "Could have stopped him if he wanted to."

Floyd- could have knocked out anyone in history- if he wanted to.

Comment

• Cotto would have lost even if he won. Judges didn't want it

Comment

• no interview given by cotto, did they thought they won??

Comment

• Who is the commentator at box nation? totally :*******: Floyd, but to be realistic he did win this fight, but it was closer than what the scorecards said.

Comment

• Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                    Im surprised Floyd really wasnt able to neutralize that jab.

Anyway 9-3 Mayweather.
                    I said it months ago that Cotto would gave him problems with it, and he busted Floyd's nose with it tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      Pac could NEVER fight this gameplan vs. Floyd. It takes certain style and physical/technical qualities.
                      Not that Pac is worse than Cotto, he's just good at other things.
                      This. I think Cotto did a great job. He slipped up here and there obviously and could have done a bit better, but I still think Floyd would have won no matter what. Still, Cotto won a few rounds the way I saw it. He showed a lot of heart.

I think it maybe broke Cotto's heart to hear the super-wide scores read at the end. I didn't think it was that much of a domination, so it must have been pretty disappointing. Wish he stuck around to give an interview though.

Comment

Working...
                      X