Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=-Kev-;11731103]The De La Hoya that Floyd fought, would beat the crap out of this current Cotto.

Ortiz would probably beat Cotto at this point.

[QUOTE]

I tend to agree with both of these, but Floyd is also getting older and slower. He isn't anywhere close to as fast and crip now as he was against ODLH.

Comment

• Besides Pacquiao and Martinez, Miguel Cotto is the best available boxer. At 154lbs He has a chance. I like Mayweather in a Decision. Cotto would murk Bradley at 154

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        Canelo vs Mosley on the undercard? lmao, Arum and Pac don't stand a chance in the PPV race. Pacquiao is going to have to accept the lesser purse to fight Mayweather....yet again!

Arum is will be crying himself to sleep tonight, no more Cotto and another back seat to the Mayweather PPV sales.

The thing is, i really believe they are going to take a huge backseat in PPV sales no matter who they fight. If it's Bradley i don't see it doing more than 900K PPV's. Floyd vs Cotto will do 1.4-1.5 million, and quite possibly more than that. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see this one do north of 1.6m PPV's.

Comment

• Check Hook: Please stop posting too much crap.

This is what you should know by now:

Based on your ***** logic:

*****s: Cotto is a shot... pac/cotto 2 is a waste of time...
          *****s: Pac is fighting floyds leftovers

Floyd: I will fight cotto on may 5!

*****s: The fight of the century! This is it!

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the worst fans in the century!

Comment

• Now everyone pay attention...Cotto/Floyd was never made years ago....Arum wouldn't let it happen, but Floyd was called the ducker. Now look what just happened, Cotto left TR in December, and on Feb 1st, less than 2 months later, Floyd is fighting Cotto. Can you people see the ****ing writing on the wall?? If Pac left TR of if Floyd signed with TR, they would have fought years ago. Arum will not risk his cashcows against non TR fighters that are a risk. OK so recently Bradley signs with TR, and PRESTO, he is fighting Pac on June 9th. There is no way in hell Pac would be let in the ring with Bradley if he was still with Shaw. Am I taking crazy pills or can no one see this??

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Now everyone pay attention...Cotto/Floyd was never made years ago....Arum wouldn't let it happen, but Floyd was called the ducker. Now look what just happened, Cotto left TR in December, and on Feb 1st, less than 2 months later, Floyd is fighting Cotto. Can you people see the ****ing writing on the wall?? If Pac left TR of if Floyd signed with TR, they would have fought years ago. Arum will not risk his cashcows against non TR fighters that are a risk. OK so recently Bradley signs with TR, and PRESTO, he is fighting Pac on June 9th. There is no way in hell Pac would be let in the ring with Bradley if he was still with Shaw. Am I taking crazy pills or can no one see this??
              Listen good your missing this most integral part: Floyd: I rather fight Cotto for less than 40 million. Ducking maybe??

Money Mayweather Floyd would have earned more fighting Pac. Floyd went to a safer route for less money. Floyd again choosing fighters at the late stage of the game.. I see a pattern here.

Floyd = waiting for Pac to get old

Floyd Jan 7th "I don't fight leftovers"... Ahhmmm Cotto??

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Cotto from 5 years ago would have been a real fight, at 140lb maybe.

This version of Cotto will not do well.

It's nothing against Cotto, like him but Mayweather is the best fighter on the planet.

Cotto at 140 would have been brutalised. That's the same Cotto that was on queer st every second fight. His chin and durability improved a hell of a lot in moving to 47. The Cotto that fought Shane would have been interesting.

Comment

• I'm just happy were gonna have a fight on may5 with two champions mayweather will win but it won't so easy work cotto will come ready this man has ducked no one in his career always fought the the top contenders it will be competitive at first but floyd will take over and glide into a ud he won't stop cotto though too much heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
                    I second this. He never wanted to fight Manny, it was ALWAYS going to be a Mexican.
                    lol do you people know what mexican means? it's a nationality. do you know where cotto is from?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Moving up may have cost Maywether vs Pacquiao, but can possibly give us Mayweather vs Martinez down the road. A fight which I see as a lot more competitive than Mayweather-Pacquiao.

Floyd won't weigh more than 153 on the day of the weigh in and will probably weight the same on fight night. It's not going to cost us the Manny fight. Manny being not wanting it and Bob not knowing who to call is what is going to cost us that fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X