No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Check View Post
    I thought the first episode of 24/7 was one of the better ones ever. I then thought the second episode was one of the worst ever.
    Im with you. Other than the short Cotto training clip...it...S U C K E D ! !

Comment

• Floyd is paying fiddy just like he's paying miss jackson. I have never seen Floyd with 50 outside of hbo 24/7. When 50 does his own thing u ain't never see Floyd with him. With miss jackson, it's funny how she talks about how floyd and her have this special bond and that's all she kept saying, usually when someone's wife or gf talks to u like that on camera they will give u a kiss afterward, no kiss from miss j, just kept going on about her bond with Floyd lol. Then when floyd started talking about how mayweather sr wants to be in the spotlight for 24/7 and he started rambling on and miss Jackson is just looking on looking annoyed ass hell like damm if this ninja wasn't paying me this good I'm outta here already!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
        Man, u talk about a lot d*ck sucking on every post....u troll all the topics with floyds name in it, then post the usually "d*ck sucking comments"....I guess u know a lot about that..even got your trade stamp "B.j face"????
        Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
          Hahahahaha
          Agreed. big ownage

Comment

• Now cotto can eat more mofongo and enjoy his cash out

Comment

• but Cotto you refused to fight Margo at 154.why?

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                What's up with the Cotto at 150 talk?
                cause he refused to fight Margo at 154 and tried to make i at 150

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  cause he refused to fight Margo at 154 and tried to make i at 150
                  It's still junior middle yeah?

Comment

• Good post TS.

Cotto is right, all fights should be done at their real weights, no one should have to resort to draining their own bodies to an unhealthy weight just to fight someone.

Comment

• ummm wasnt cotta the one chasing for that manny retirement payday?

Comment

Working...
                      X