No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    9-3 to Mayweather if I eliminate the even rounds. Those boxnation commentators were hard to listen to though, one of them was a full on flomo
    Yeah, they were terrible at times. I mean, I agreed with them a lot of the time that Mayweather was winning, but if I had only heard the commentary I would've thought it was Mayweather-Gatti I ended up changing to a HBO stream for the last few rounds because my Boxnation one was messing up.

Great fight by both guys though. Floyd showed he can dig deep when he has to, Cotto showed that he is much better than a lot of us thought.

Comment

• money may gave the fans what they wanted to see.

Comment

• OMFG, still this bull on drug testing.

Fight ain't gonna happen

Comment

• May won 10-2, literally

Many people talk ish, till after they go back and look and say ooohh

Comment

• I had it 115-113 Floyd. Honestly worst it should have been would be 116-112, so I'm disappointed by the judges scores. To those who didnt watch the fight they will think Floyd dominated when in reality Cotto came to fight and clearly Floyd wasn't comfortable in that fight until the last 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dknight View Post
              Omfg, cotto was robbed! How outrageous!
              cotto was definitely robbed. judges were *****s

Comment

• Pac beats Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAPO View Post
                  jajajajajaja
                  10 -2 my ass

Comment

• Originally posted by FloydisMoney View Post
                    I have absolutely no idea how anyone could score that fight a draw, or a Cotto win.

Worst case scenario it was 116-112 decision for Floyd. He worked Cotto. Masterclass man. If you can't appreciate the man's skills, you really should not watch boxing.

That was a clinic. He made Cotto look absolutey ordinary. He had complete control of the fight, and probably could have stopped Cotto in the 12th.
                    A lot of Floyd's shots got blocked. Seriously.

Comment

• Im surprised Floyd really wasnt able to neutralize that jab.

Anyway 9-3 Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X