Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto made it competitive but he didn't make this close. Not at all. Floyd had Cotto out of his feet late in the 12th too

Comment

• Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      My stream was messing up during the middle rounds so I can't score them with too much accuracy. However, I felt that Mayweather won the first 5 (Although, the second round was close) and then the last two rounds, meaning at worst I'd have him 7-5.

Cotto looked great, his stamina and defence seemed better than they have in a long time, imo. His new trainer seems to be doing a very good job! I'm glad to see him looking good again.
      9-3 to Mayweather if I eliminate the even rounds. Those boxnation commentators were hard to listen to though, one of them was a full on flomo

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
        I had it Cotto 7 Mayweather 5. Mayweather won the 12th, guarantee that did the job, Floyd wins.
        Same. They filled out the scorecards before the fight.

Comment

• It was a good fight. Mayweather clearly won. But everyone knew that would happen. What we wanted was someone to not puss out and be competetive, floyd show why he was the best and also cotto showed why he got so much respect. miguel can hold his head up. and really looks like he could beat everyone else out there.

Comment

• Omfg, cotto was robbed! How outrageous!

Comment

• floyd is so flatfooted

Comment

• Floyd calling out Arum

Comment

• Originally posted by mexiking View Post
                  cotto is done! never want to see him again on PPV
                  Boo this man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Good fight. Now let's see Floyd vs Pac. Enough with the games.
                    don't hold your breath

Comment

• Ellerbe looks like he is about to bite Larry

Comment

Working...
                      X