Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10-2 floyd... Idk what you guys are smoking, 9-3 at most

Comment

• Judges scorecard are a little ******, But the right guy one.

perfect one was 116-112 or maybe 115-113 Mayweather.

Comment

• Man, Floyd went to war, he wasn't lying when he said that. Very good fight, I gave Floyd 10 rounds but could see Cotto getting 4.

As of today, before the Bradley fight, I actually feel better as a Pac fan about his chances of beating Floyd. Whether Floyd has lost his legs or his consciously deciding to go to war, it doesn't change that he isn't moving like he used to.

Comment

• okey floyd wants pacquiao...

Comment

• 117-111 for me.

A close 117-111 though, as strange as it sounds. Miguel fought great, just too much speed, skill and accuracy on the other end. Miguel used his size very well, just in with the best fighter in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
              Frucking robbery! No wonder Floyd faked his retirement to avoid the younger prime Cotto.
              Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Cotto busted his face in and landed the way harder shots.

All floyd did was clinch and get hit on the ropes
              true, boxing is so corrupted by dirty money from gayweather!

Comment

• Standing Ovation to them both. What a fight. I can't wait to watch it again man. That was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post

Props to Mayweather, never thought he was going to stand and trade with Cotto, that is DANGEROUS! But he did it and he made the fight exciting by trading and throwing more punches
                  If he could avoid it, he would. Floyd legs is not always there. The dude is 35 and he is in an edge of uncomfortable weight. remember that folks its at 154.

I think this may be the last great fight from Floyd (or next to last one).

Comment

• Cotto is a ****ing warrior. He displayed the blueprint. His jab was his most effective weapon against Floyd.

Comment

• The fight was much closer than the official scorecards. Floyd looked very human tonight. Pac beat the **** out of Coto.

Comment

Working...
                      X