Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long from now until Canelo-Mosley starts, roughly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I paid for the beer i bought to watch the fight free\

Does that count?
      No. For me the the question rests us on this premise - are you paying Floyd Mayweather? Because if you are, you have no recourse when Floyd is gonna use the numbers from tonight's fights to duck a Pac fight.

Everyone knows what the script is gonna be tomorrow, will b*tch about it, but will happily pay for it tonight.

On another level, how can you pay a guy who parades his money around, taunts the paying public, and generally doesn't give a **** about you?

It boggles my mind.

Comment

• sort of. for big fights like these, a group of friends with our girls/wives etc go to one of our friends shops in williamsburg brooklyn to catch the fight. he sets up the backyard with his projector if the weathers nice(like tonight), starts a fire and also plays it on his 40 inch inside the shop simultaneously. we all chip in for the fight. also we all byob. tonight, i bring the tequilla enjoy the fight amigos!!!!

Comment

• Ordered it a few hours ago.

Comment

• I thought I had to use the bathroom just now, but no STREAM, anyone with advice, care to inbox me? Many points and much karma for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
              No. For me the the question rests us on this premise - are you paying Floyd Mayweather? Because if you are, you have no recourse when Floyd is gonna use the numbers from tonight's fights to duck a Pac fight.

Everyone knows what the script is gonna be tomorrow, will b*tch about it, but will happily pay for it tonight.

On another level, how can you pay a guy who parades his money around, taunts the paying public, and generally doesn't give a **** about you?

It boggles my mind.
              I think everyone will be pissed they wasted their money like this guy after the Ortiz fight

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
                I thought I had to use the bathroom just now, but no STREAM, anyone with advice, care to inbox me? Many points and much karma for it.
                Sometimes that happens when I drink a lot of water. I will have to pee like a race horse, then after the first STREAM I anticipate additional STREAMS but often it's just in my head. Then I go out and get involved in coolsports.
                Last edited by Hous; 05-05-2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Anybody watching Fight Day NOw on HBO?

A sociological view on Floyd and his actions comparing himself to MLK and Malcolm X, and being basically a repressed black man in todays society?

Jesus Christ WTF is this?

Comment

• Is anyone watching the preflight/undercards on http://www.goldenboy.tv/?

Is it just me or is that DJ annoying as fuck?

Comment

• Lol I'm in a club in the UK partying until the fight is close to start. Corona in one hand, typing in the other. East London baby!

Comment

Working...
                      X