No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WindyCity05
    Just go to sleep the main undercard Canelo vs Mosley wont start until around 5:30 am where you live.
    yeah i know but i want to see the whole thing starts at like 4

was thinking of going to some pub near me till then nothing to do home but i want to make it back

Comment

• Figuerora keeps turning his head everytime he punches. WTF is up with that ****?

Comment

• Just woke up in Sydney with a hangover and a cold. But it's Sunday morning of a fight day and I'm feeling pretty pumped. Where are you all gonna be watching this one from?

Comment

• Boxnation (in the UK) are showing the 24/7's just now. Not long to go...

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
            im sure you not buying is really going to make a difference...........

/sarcasm

be a fool if ya want, im watching it
            Who's the fool between the following two people.

Person 1- who pays $70 for the fight, the majority of which is going to Floyd Mayweather to gamble, taunt the paying public for doing so, reinforces his determination to not fight Pac.

Person 2 - who pays a negligible amount, NONE of which goes to Floyd Mayweather, for a reliable clear stream.

Comment

• I have a subscription to boxnation so technically, i am paying for it.

Comment

• I paid for the beer i bought to watch the fight free\

Does that count?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'm definitely missing the days when I had three Puerto Rican friends that lived twenty minutes away. Could have just headed over to one of their houses and not spent a dime.

With them no longer living near me though, I'm not buying. The fight just doesn't interest me enough to break my "not going to buy Floyd and Pac fights" motto.
                  Are you ordering Pac vs Bradley?

I agree, Manny's PPV run recently has bordered on the farcical. However, the more I think about it, the Bradley fight is a helluva match-up and fight. It's like Arum has somehow given us a fascinating fight without realising

Comment

• Originally posted by Ottke's Twin View Post
                    Are you ordering Pac vs Bradley?

I agree, Manny's PPV run recently has bordered on the farcical. However, the more I think about it, the Bradley fight is a helluva match-up and fight. It's like Arum has somehow given us a fascinating fight without realising
                    Most likely I will. Mainly because I worry about how many people will buy it, and I want the fight to do a good number for Bradley's sake, he deserves the fight and he deserves the attention. Not to mention I believe he has a very good chance in the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I paid for the beer i bought to watch the fight free\

Does that count?
                      If you're watching it on the internetweb then technically you are paying for it bcoz you're paying for the service connection so anyone doing likewise falls into the same category.

But to shell out extra money specifically to this event then a resounding No.

Comment

Working...
                      X