Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better chemistry, cotto and fat friend? or cotto and floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by chibomber View Post

Anybody have the full conference?

PRPP

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        Any one with half a brain cell knows Mayweather would actually box circles around Trinidad. I mean, you don't think a prime Trinidad would be favored over a prime Mayweather, do you? The current 35 year old Floyd would probably beat the breaks off the Trinidad who fought DLH.
        half brain cell...?
        don't disrespect partner...

first of all Floyd wouldn't fight prime Trinidad,

second, if he did Tito would punish him...

Comment

• Thanks homie!!!

This is a fight to see who is the best!!! No animosity, no hatred, no BS, just two Pro's out to prove they are the better man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            half brain cell...?
            don't disrespect partner...

first of all Floyd wouldn't fight prime Trinidad,

second, if he did Tito would punish him...
            +1

Floyd may have more technique and pure skill than Trinidad but the power department is a no contest. I would say that Trinidad would even be the favorite if this fight happened prime for prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
              Anybody have the full conference?

PRPP
              Here you go...

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                better chemistry, cotto and fat friend? or cotto and floyd?
                floyd and 50 easy

Comment

• I loved Face Off too.

This is building up beautifully.

Comment

• Dan Rafael ‏ @danrafaelespn
                    Check out the Blackjack tables at MGM for @FloydMayweather- @RealMiguelCotto. #RingKings #boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Trinidad looked like an amateur against De La Hoya. He had absolutely nothing to offer against Oscar's laser like jabs and combinations. Floyd would Gatti Tito, or do him like he did Corrales.

I love Tito but he needs to stop, just stop!
                      An amateur that won the fight and damn near chased Oscar out of the ring.Oscar never wanted a rematch that's for sure.I think a prime Trinidad KOs Floyd. Trinidad's left hook was harder and faster than any punch Mosley throws. Trinidad was an undefeated champion from age 20 untill age 30. He won 20 tittle fights in a row in three weight classes,16 by KO.If he wants to give Cotto advice he is well qualified. He was only stopped once by Hopkins in a long career of fighting the hardest punchers, guys that hit alot harder than Floyd. As for Floyd KOing Felix, that's impossible. Floyd's only chance of winning would be on points with very careful boxing. If he slugs it out with Trinidad he's dead. I don't think Trinidad should be compared with Gatti or Corrales because he is on a much higher level.That's just my 2nd opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X