Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea you can try and stay toe to toe but Floyd won't. He's gonna be running around the whole fight like always. Cotto's or anybody's chance is when he's on the ropes. The head can move around but not the body.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
      Addtionally:

And:

Very much interesting.

Those Everlast will be beating some heads on Sat........Canelo will be exposed, and Floyd will be put down and defeated via KO/TKO not later than the 8th round by Miguel Cotto!

Yo voy al mio! Guerra Miguel!!
      not confident mayweather gets stopped but it should be a tough fight. cotto probably his best opponent since mosley was washed up.

Comment

Addtionally:

And:

Very much interesting.

Those Everlast will be beating some heads on Sat........Canelo will be exposed, and Floyd will be put down and defeated via KO/TKO not later than the 8th round by Miguel Cotto!

Yo voy al mio! Guerra Miguel!!
        I like the way you think...

WAR COTTO...!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          Probably means 8 + PPV revenue.

Anyway..Shane is fighting for 600k? Ouch... It's not even for a paycheck at this point..wtf is wrong with him? V__V

And yeah..wtf Vargas lmao
          ya that sounds low.

Comment

• Cotto will once again don the Everlast MX glove 10oz I want to say Grey and Pink but I have not seen the pics of them

Mosley will be wearing Everlast 10oz custom with his Sugar moniker on them

Comment

• well i wanted to BNB4 people started sayin "What! Cotto gets a piece of the ppv and not the FOTD Manny punch -your- lights- out- of- the- bac- of- your-- skull- before- he- burns- your- body- fatality -style with a suppa- duppa- kamehameha -spirit bomb- hadouken Pacquiao!!!!!" All he gets is a lowly human salary of 40 million dollars and no ppv!!!, that Gayweather"....but sadly it hasn't happend yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by LFC View Post
                Canelo is only getting 1.2m? I thought I read somewhere that Cotto is getting 20 million plus.

Also what does ppv upside mean?

it will be written into whatever contract they agree on

but

usually it's a bonus per ppv buy over 1 million

it's an incentive to make sure the fighters align the promotion of the fight with their own interest

this will easily go over 1 million buys.

Comment

Gamboa is a COWARD, has no COURAGE or INTEGRITY!

He deserves NO respect and zero support as a boxer or individual. He calls himself a proboxer? GTFOH! Boxers dont do that to other boxers. He crossed the line and showed how of a TRAITOR he is!

DO NOT SUPPORT GAMBOA!
                  Some comments:

1. Cubans are, IMHO, the closest knit, most organized group of latin americans in USA. Gamboa's actions might not fly well with them.

2. Though it is a smart move by Mayweather, as in it's better to know a little or at least know the man, than not knowing a thing... it's like Homer Simpson talking about nuclear physics cause he works in Springfield Nuclear. Gamboa doesn't even know how to speak Spanish properly and Díaz has a damn PhD.

3. He screwed the fight with Bam Bam (maybe backstabing Arum, we don't know for sure) , supposedly sold his gold medal because of economic problems (think really hard about that one), and now **** on his own countryman. Very classy individual. Matches up well with Pelenchín Caballero.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    so tell me WHY manny is turning down 40million that floyd offered him and asking for more(but SAYS he would take the test). pacquiao is a punk, he needs to LEAVE arum...
                    no one likes facts...

Comment

• i dont think the boxers are entitled to much of the pay per view money. HBO and the cable company (comcast, verizon, ect) keep most of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X