Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at Cotto just being a bum that Pac beat up.

You guys are so entrenched in your fanboy **** that you are willing to crap on the entire sport to glorify one guy.

Comment

• It is at 154 and there is no money guaranteed. The will split the earnings accordingly. Pengaricano said the obvious, no 50-50, and no money guaranteed. They will split what they'll make. Meaning we will show how much money a fight of this magnitude can make so everyone learn how much money TR and Bob Arum are stealing from their stars.

Comment

• best thing about all of this is it ****s Bob Arums bull**** plans royally.

Sorry Bob. Sorry Manny. No can do fighting Cotto again in the oh so relevant rematch.

Comment

• The sad truth is that whoever Floyd had chosen, people would have find a way to hate on his choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post

At the end of the day he went out of his way to make the Pacquiao fight, it fell through so he moved on to Cotto. Same as the last time, he tried making the Pacquiao fight, it fell through so he moved to Mosley.
            He went out of his way for posturing and fronting (which somehow backfired). Did he really expect Pac to agree to $40M with his one phone call??

Comment

• Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              Its only 4 pounds. May in that interview said I walk around at 150. Which is what he weighed on fight night against Ortiz
              he didn't weigh in on fight night vs ortiz if i remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                he didn't weigh in on fight night vs ortiz if i remember correctly.
                dunno, but tale of the tape stated 150.

Comment

• well at least mayweather isnt fighting a weight-drained zombie
                  so it not really pac left-overs

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    Floyd being a hypocrite, big shocker there~ one can only be so idealistic in the real world there comes a time to be pragmatic~
                    Wow, this is you're rebuttal? Just tells us Floyd is never wrong to you hehe! You really love Floyd. You truly embody a kiss-azz

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      I don't fight leftovers. (huh?)
                      I fight them in their right weight (huh? JMM?)
                      When they say Floyd they mention the ATGs, when they say Pac they mention me. (huh? other way around bud)

Pac: I will fight mayweather for less money.
                      Mayweather: cool no 50/50 then but i will pay u ridiculously
                      Pac: Oh shiznt...i was kidden no no I want 50/50 since i know u wont take that

Comment

Working...
                      X