Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta say that was a brilliant episode. The best of the bunch so far I would say. CHOWWOKKA did you not see Floyd saying at the end " Miguel is not ready to die in the ring, I am ready to die in the ring."

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      lol people be changing their predictions by watching 24/7
      It's all 50/50 stuff. I really like what Cotto's trainer is doing and I think it would be a great routine against anyone else but the other half of me thinks that this is just ****m Richardson part 2. Everyone buying into the hype of the trainer and then Floyd kills the fighter.

As good as Cotto looks at certain things, he still looks open & slow which will doom him against Floyd. Floyd is training hard like always and I was very happy to see him mocking Cotto. Most see that as a mocking but I took it as more than that. I took it as him knowing Cotto as a fighter and knowing excatly how he fights and what he wants to do. Its like Floyd has already figured him out.

I like how Floyd really seems to still be enjoying the sport. It actually seems like he's gotten a new boost of energy and feels like he can fight another few years. I think his change in style has gave him the new boost. I think he feels more like a man in the ring now. Like he can physically beat guys down now without moving. Just by being strong and a surgeon.

My only fear is his eating habits. Again, thats 50/50. Like I said, Ive never been around him so IDK if its different than normal or if 24/7 is just showing more. Some say he's always eaten bad while others say its just for show and all he does is take a sip or one bite. Ive always thought it was for show but now he's been doing it alot.

Thats another 50/50 thing. Its like if youre trainign that hard then you are burning mad calories so you can eat whatever you want, e****ally if you are moving up in weight. On the other hand you are older and your metabolism isnt the same so you should be cutting all those bad things out now. IDK. Most likely Floyd kills him.

Again, I never care about trainers or others saying a guy is looking sharpe but Roger never ever talks like that. He never says stuff like that and he's saying that non stop in this camp. That tells me Floyd is on point and he looked so sharpe on media day. Cotto is in trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        I want there to be a Martinez vs Chavez 24/7 so bad for this reason. I'm so goddamn tired of Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Cotto. And I bet Chavez Jr. lives a badass life.
        If he lives a bad ass life full of women, drugs and alkohol you can be sure that they won't show it to you. This will be Pacquiao all over again, I'm afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by -§unny- View Post
          Gotta say that was a brilliant episode. The best of the bunch so far I would say. CHOWWOKKA did you not see Floyd saying at the end " Miguel is not ready to die in the ring, I am ready to die in the ring."
          Oh yea def saw that, but still those are just words.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
            It's all 50/50 stuff. I really like what Cotto's trainer is doing and I think it would be a great routine against anyone else but the other half of me thinks that this is just ****m Richardson part 2. Everyone buying into the hype of the trainer and then Floyd kills the fighter.

As good as Cotto looks at certain things, he still looks open & slow which will doom him against Floyd. Floyd is training hard like always and I was very happy to see him mocking Cotto. Most see that as a mocking but I took it as more than that. I took it as him knowing Cotto as a fighter and knowing excatly how he fights and what he wants to do. Its like Floyd has already figured him out.

I like how Floyd really seems to still be enjoying the sport. It actually seems like he's gotten a new boost of energy and feels like he can fight another few years. I think his change in style has gave him the new boost. I think he feels more like a man in the ring now. Like he can physically beat guys down now without moving. Just by being strong and a surgeon.

My only fear is his eating habits. Again, thats 50/50. Like I said, Ive never been around him so IDK if its different than normal or if 24/7 is just showing more. Some say he's always eaten bad while others say its just for show and all he does is take a sip or one bite. Ive always thought it was for show but now he's been doing it alot.

Thats another 50/50 thing. Its like if youre trainign that hard then you are burning mad calories so you can eat whatever you want, e****ally if you are moving up in weight. On the other hand you are older and your metabolism isnt the same so you should be cutting all those bad things out now. IDK. Most likely Floyd kills him.

Again, I never care about trainers or others saying a guy is looking sharpe but Roger never ever talks like that. He never says stuff like that and he's saying that non stop in this camp. That tells me Floyd is on point and he looked so sharpe on media day. Cotto is in trouble

That was another thing that bothered me. When has Roger ever EVER spoke like that. Floyd always trains hard and beats ass, there would be no reason to tell everyone that for this fight he is training extra hard, unless he really isn't and they need what ever mental edge they can get over Cotto because he isn't talking **** back to Floyd.

I'm probably just thinking too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
              Cotto being his own boring self talks like he's whispering a secret and floyd is just a broken record that needs a controversial apponent.
              "whispering a secret" that was a good way 2 put it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                That was another thing that bothered me. When has Roger ever EVER spoke like that. Floyd always trains hard and beats ass, there would be no reason to tell everyone that for this fight he is training extra hard, unless he really isn't and they need what ever mental edge they can get over Cotto because he isn't talking **** back to Floyd.

I'm probably just thinking too much.
                i know. Its one of those 50/50 things. Thats why I said that I never usually pay attention to that stuff because half the time its the kiss of death and the fighter ends up looking like crap and or loses.

Still, weve gotten to see a lil and Floyd looks pretty sharp to me. Also, I trust Floyd's mind. I think he could really see if he was slowing but he seems more energized than ever about boxing, like he's on his A game so I think its fine

Comment

• pedro diaz is the best thing in this series. cotto is boring and mayweather is just annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post

good points.

i always said diaz should get more airtime.

also i loved that part with floyd and roger in the car.

Comment

• lol Floyd is going to whoop Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X