No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    It's Floyd too. Floyd doesn't bring nothing interesting to these shows anymore. There is nothing new that I can learn from Floyd.

After having the same names over and over the show will become predictable.

Either only do 24/7 when it's fresh faces, or do the 24/7 and focus on every fighter that's on the televised card.

Floyd, Cotto, Pac bring nothing to the 24/7 series anymore
    You're speaking from a hardcore boxing fan's point of view, we are the people who follow the sport and will watch anything boxing related (especially the big events). The 24/7 series is more gear toward the casual fans and people who don't follow the sport as much. Yes Floyd's act is getting redundant to us, but people who don't watch boxing as much eat this stuff up. Reason why shows such as the Jersey Shore and the Kardashians are so popular. Difference being that the 24/7 actually leads up to boxing match.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
      Cotto being his own boring self talks like he's whispering a secret and floyd is just a broken record that needs a controversial apponent.
      Floyd aint no broken record like the ortiz fight, money, and cars...on this one, They are showing Floyd do different things, Floyd is back to talking trash with dramatic music playing, and he is VERY funny!...This was the best episode!

Comment

• #BasedWorld

Comment

• LMAO at floyd saying "let's go pacquiao at that asian kid"

also when he said "beauty is only skin deep is made up by some ugly motherfawker"

wahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Floyd, something about this ep made me think Floyd isn't going to win
            What makes you think that?

Comment

• Better then last week's show. The last show was garbage

Comment

• It's Floyd's show and he keeps it flowing. These series wouldn't have lasted if it wasn't for him. It's like blaming the actor alone. It's the series script that's weak. The worst 24/7s I've seen has been with Pacquiao. Both boring and cheesy how HBO tries to portrait this guy as a perfect human. A plastic doll has more soul than him. It's unrealistic. Floyd can get repetitive but he has more charisma.

Bottom line is, this show has enough material for one or two "seasons". They have their stars. They need to work with the script. With that said, I don't think 24/7 is dreadful. I still find the concept interesting but it's not as refreshing and innovative as the first run
                Last edited by Main Source; 04-28-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  The editing of HBO. I think I'm just falling for the hype, but Floyd eating garbage food, Pedro and his routines. And that other doctor checking Cotto's Lactic Acid.
                  Last edited by CHOWWOKKA; 04-28-2012, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                    lol people be changing their predictions by watching 24/7

Comment

• I want there to be a Martinez vs Chavez 24/7 so bad for this reason. I'm so goddamn tired of Pacquiao, Mayweather, and Cotto. And I bet Chavez Jr. lives a badass life.

Comment

Working...
                      X