Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard to say. oscar was faster in training but i think in the fight that miguel will be faster.

Comment

• De la Hoya looked better to me

Comment

• De La Hoya looks more stationary, but has more faster and hard hitting hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by I-M-E View Post
          50 cent is a clown....too bad gangstas cant shoot straight cuz they hold their guns sideways or else this ****** could be dead now....plus hes a terrible rapper who is a hipocrit (clowning ja rule for making soft tracks and thats all he does now)
          lmfao!!!!!!!! Green K.

Comment

• 50 said something like "their gonna call it hate crime" insinuating that Cotto is gay. It will be funny if the gay rights people take issue with the comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
              don't agree at all it's hit and not be hit only recent fight I seen lately where a dude literally ran was khan vs peterson I wish i had the clip the dude literally ran I was LMAO...lol..
              no thats the mentality around here not what i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Marlonr72 View Post
                Floyd can't say much Cus his father already said that Floyd has ****s on his team rubbin his chest,,, remember when Floyd sr said Leonard ellerbe's dick got hard when he was rubbin on Floyd's chest. I think Floyd might be sweet behind closed doors,,, it don't even look like he like mrs Jackson that much,,,, Ill still give it to him, gay or not he's one he'll of a fighter
                man this is going tooooo far some of u dudes make me wonder

Comment

• Oscar was the master of stealing rounds with late round bursts.

He couldn't fight constantly at that point.

Cotto fights for 3 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Oscar was the master of stealing rounds with late round bursts.

He couldn't fight constantly at that point.

Cotto fights for 3 minutes.
                    and 6 to 7 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
                      Damn look at Ellerbe face, he don't like 50 cent talking about gay bashing.

Comment

Working...
                      X