No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
    Nah there are quotes from Arum on The Ring website and quotes from DuBoeff on ESPN. Both say they are happy for Miguel, he got a good deal and they think he did the right thing in taking it. They said Miguel personally called them and told them he was gonna do it.

It's smart to maintain that relationship on the part of Cotto.
    Oh, didn't know about that. Well good for Cotto if TR are sincere and hold no hard feelings towards him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      The contracted weight is 154 for Cottos WBA 154 title , your mixing up Floyd and Pac , it was Pac that ducked Cotto at this weight and it was Pac that wanted a CW enforced just like he enforced on Ctto last time ,,, unlike your fraud hero , Floyd dont need to drain fighters to win .
      Cotto is a PAC left over use the weight if that will make u sleep at night lol

Comment

• Strange that he said that right after the Marg fight, maybe he didn't want Arum to jack him on the PPV backside if there was any hint that Cotto would ditch his old a$$.

Comment

• When he spoke of Cotto he said that he was a solid fighter but if he fought him people would claim he was Pacquiao's left over. He didn't disrespect Cotto as an opponent, he anticipated people criticism.

At the end of the day he went out of his way to make the Pacquiao fight, it fell through so he moved on to Cotto. Same as the last time, he tried making the Pacquiao fight, it fell through so he moved to Mosley.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            I second this. He never wanted to fight Manny, it was ALWAYS going to be a Mexican.
            Yup damn you Cotto. You mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              Haha, watch Cotto and Floyd mysteriously weigh 150 at the weigh in and HBO just talk about what good shape they both must be in.
              I was thinking about this scenario...

Damn, I hope they don't come in at 150.

Comment

• Floyd being a hypocrite, big shocker there~ one can only be so idealistic in the real world there comes a time to be pragmatic~

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Never been to MSG, and always wanted to go. Saw Tony Lopez fight in old Arco Arena, and it was ****ing NUTS. Couldn't imagine MSG on during a big fight.
                  i was at cotto-marg and there were times when you couldnt even hear yourself during the fight and especially during the entrances

Comment

• Mayweather beats him brutally.

Comment

• I don't fight leftovers. (huh?)
                      I fight them in their right weight (huh? JMM?)
                      When they say Floyd they mention the ATGs, when they say Pac they mention me. (huh? other way around bud)

Comment

Working...
                      X