Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah there are quotes from Arum on The Ring website and quotes from DuBoeff on ESPN. Both say they are happy for Miguel, he got a good deal and they think he did the right thing in taking it. They said Miguel personally called them and told them he was gonna do it.

It's smart to maintain that relationship on the part of Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      1lbs out is acceptable, it happens you can cut too much.

That why I said if Cotto comes in bellow 153lbs.

It is plainly obvious he will be more than 154lbs in the ring. So why cut, skip breakfast don't take on fluids before the weigh in, doesn't help you, it hinders you.

Time will tell whether it is or not.
      Why do you keep getting it mixed up? I didnt say one pound out, I said I was one pound off. It wasnt 156, he came in at 157, 3 pounds under MW.

Also, the 1st Williams-Sergio fight was no CW and Sergio has had no other CW's fights at the weight besides the 2nd Williams fight and he still is always underweight by a good amount

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
        Arum(Pac's owner and MASTER) is the biggest scumbag in boxing....that's why Pac isn't getting paid like Mayweather..
        pac has nike and other sponsors , floyd is going to jail , i win!!!

Comment

• Pretty sure Bob isn't happy.

Comment

• **** arum.......

Comment

• Originally posted by adamt View Post
              May - Cotto!!

just finished work and read this BS.

why not canelo?

i know he wanted pac but bob arum clearly done everything in his power to not let it happen .

Im not saying cotto isnt world class but do we really wanna see floyd fight someone manny beat up?

anyone think this is good?

No Manny beat up Cotto not Mayweather...and your a fool this is a dream come true for puertoricans and to any other spanish or latin race out there this is our time to finally have a shot to beat this so called god fighter.

Miguel Cotto isnt the same guy from those years he is finally showing his attitude and hatred towards other opponents and ha gotten smarter.

If Cotto can throw some jabs and make Mayweather a bit nervous he can win its the simple fact how ever if Cotto can hit Mayweather if he can than Floyd will be in trouble....he has never fought a guy this strong like cotto before or in his prime.

Comment

• Everyone contradicts themselves, his contradiction is on a high magnified scale. We're all human.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  There is nothing like MSG
                  Never been to MSG, and always wanted to go. Saw Tony Lopez fight in old Arco Arena, and it was ****ing NUTS. Couldn't imagine MSG on during a big fight.

Comment

• Arum: "We wish Miguel the best. He's a terrific kid. He's a very good fighter," said Arum. "He got a very good offer on the fight. We advocated for him that he should take it. We just wish him the best."

DuBoeff: "Miguel Cotto is at a point in his career where he has outlined certain parameters -- that he wants only the biggest fights and this is one," duBoef said. "We have a great relationship and I think it's a credit to our relationship with him and where he is in the industry that he is a superstar because of our efforts together and I wish him luck."

"I give him an incredible amount of credit because he reached out to me pesonally and said this was a great opportunity," duBoef said. "He had to look out for his family and this was the biggest thing out there. So for the next three months he is tied to a fight for a good opportunity. It's terrific for him. When he's done with the fight and what we do after that we'll discuss it."

Comment

• I can feel my iq drop when I read what you fools write whether its anti pacman or anti mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X