Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLH would win if they both fought at 154.

Hell, they even have a common opponent. With DLH performing much better against a younger Mayorga who had less damage than shot to hell mayorga that Cotto faced. Its quite clear DLH had better power than cotto as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
      and 6 to 7 rounds.

I dont expect a stoppage but the last 3rd of the fight is going to be a major ass kicking for poor cotto. Being someone that fades down the stretch isnt good with mayweather

Comment

• When I hit up Vegas on Tuesday, I'm throwing $200 on Mosley! Doubt he's going to win but IF he got the upset that's a nice lil chunk of change!

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
          I dont expect a stoppage but the last 3rd of the fight is going to be a major ass kicking for poor cotto. Being someone that fades down the stretch isnt good with mayweather
          Naw. I meant that Cotto fights for 3 mins for only 6 to 7 rounds. But I think we will see a TKO stoppage

Comment

• i wish someone would put a bullet in that clown 50cents or whatever his name is...another guy who got rich off ****** drug money...lol! i wish cotto would have knocked him out! the bit*h 50c is he would have probably pressed charges like the big & tough thug he is...lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
              and 6 to 7 rounds.
              Correct. Oscar faded often.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Couldn't understand a word he said. If he clowned Cotto to his face he'd get knocked out.
                yea Cotto would body him, 50's not ****** he knows that

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                I'm not some fan boy or nothing but people on here be going crazy, I like boxers I respect them in the ring but u can't just say cuz they're a boxer they're knocking out everyone especially the little guys like mayweather pac cotto etc...These dudes are small... Now someone like tyson, the klits these dudes I ain't messing with they are big dudes who would knock someone the hell out
                Go watch Zab Judah's street fight, he's not a big guy. Bottom line, if you stand and trade with a boxer you're gonna lose and probably get KO'd.

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
                Translation please, 50 sound more boxer shot than Roger.
                To be fair, he was shot in the mouth.

Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post
                don't agree at all it's hit and not be hit only recent fight I seen lately where a dude literally ran was khan vs peterson I wish i had the clip the dude literally ran I was LMAO...lol..
                Mayweather literally ran, turned his back and jumped out of the ring v Hatton.

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                i wish someone would put a bullet in that clown 50cents or whatever his name is...another guy who got rich off ****** drug money...lol! i wish cotto would have knocked him out! the bit*h 50c is he would have probably pressed charges like the big & tough thug he is...lol!
                Well he got rich off music really, he had nothing left from the street except a bunch of bullet-holes.

Comment

• Originally posted by WitherGlove View Post

This a perfect example now everyone ain't this big but as good as ODLH was he couldn't budge this dude And imagine if He was actually trying to KO him... I know this extreme but still..lol
                  Talk about an understatement... You can't name one guy walking around at 7'1" 350lbs who is also a great athlete. How does this have any bearing whatsoever on a hypothetical professional boxer vs random dude match up?

This would be a much better example of small boxer(way past his prime and relatively out of shape) vs larger random ass dude (200lbs):

****E
                  Arturo Gatti Beatdown
                  www.****e.com
                  ****e Full Episodes****e Video Clips****e on Facebook

http://www.sp ike.com/video-clips/agvc2w/pros-vs-joes-arturo-gatti-beatdown

get rid of the space.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    yea Cotto would body him, 50's not ****** he knows that

Go watch Zab Judah's street fight, he's not a big guy. Bottom line, if you stand and trade with a boxer you're gonna lose and probably get KO'd.

To be fair, he was shot in the mouth.

Mayweather literally ran, turned his back and jumped out of the ring v Hatton.

Well he got rich off music really, he had nothing left from the street except a bunch of bullet-holes.
                    yeah exactly people in the ****** buy his music & think thug life is cool so yes he did get his money off ****** drug money...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                      Do us all a favor and go back to Pacland. Log off and never return!
                      May 5th your idol is mince meat. Hahaha.
                      Got any excuses ? Say em now if u do.

Comment

Working...
                      X