Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar was past his prime but he wasn't a damaged mess like Cotto. Plus 154 was actually Oscar's weight whereas its not Cotto's, its just a selling point for the ******s to use.

And Oscar won no more than 4 rounds tops

Comment

• hatton didnt have a bad chin in his prime. cotto is the one whos been dropped and hurt by lower level oposition over and over not hatton, despite the fact that cotto get his less.

baldomir had an iron chin, vernon forrest couldnt stop him either and he hit him with some one hitter quitters man. baldomir is the type of guy world class fighters will beat but never finish, alvarez got him out of there bcuz he was washed up. prime baldomir goes 12 with canelo too.

floyd has power, hes not a big puncher but he can hurt you if he hits you just right. if he keeps punching with bad intentions he will break almost any fighter down. cotto has been stopped twice, down and badly hurt numerous times. if you think floyd will dominate him, like i do, its no stretch to say he will take him out at some point.

Comment

• Hoya is just a better fighter period...

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          inb4 they link you to other similar threads,
          inb4 Cotto's fans say Cotto
          inb4 someone tells you if you scored it a draw you don't know **** about boxing
          What the hell, what am I supposed to post now? Jerk.

Comment

• Win or Lose I'll still be Team Cotto May 6

This is intended to the users out there on both sides of the ring,
            the users saying, "Mayweather is going to destroy Cotto"
            and finish the sentence with, "this is from a Cotto fan".

these are the ones that on May 6 will say, "I told you Floyd was going to
            win" or say "I've always been a Cotto fan"
            either you in our you not...
            I give it to the Floyd fan they kinda annoying but they don't doubt
            Floyd.
            I even admire the Margarito fans that believe Margarito never cheated
            against Cotto, like it or not they stand by their boxer.

So you either Team Cotto or Team Floyd.

feel so much better got that out the system...

Comment

• win or loose?

Comment

• Your a good fan.

Comment

• Win or lose, cotto's my fav. Was a cotto fan before the marg fight, and after. Before pac fight, and after, etc.

With that said, people be underestimating cotto in this hurr fight.

Comment

• You'll be a one man army come May 6th but I applaud you for sticking by your fighter. The rest of these cowards are gonna be MIA for the next 5 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                      You'll be a one man army come May 6th but I applaud you for sticking by your fighter. The rest of these cowards are gonna be MIA for the next 5 months.
                      wait until may 6th and u will see how the cotto fandom just evaporates. lol, its quite magical imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X